I'm going to Croom!!

Started by AmericanRobster, September 03, 2006, 09:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

Off to Croom today for the second time. The first time didn't go so well, but hopefully I will have a better day today. I will be riding my 06 Arctic Cat TRV 500 2 up. Don't be afraid to say Hi.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

mikeE36

i'll probably be out there next weekend. I was suppose to go today but my friends bike isnt registered yet so we have to take care of that before we go. Have fun!

AmericanRobster

Croom was great on Sunday. I was driving up there, and got caught in some nasty weather and still kept going. Although it rained hard for about an hour, the trip up there was so worth it and I can't wait to do it again. I also got some good pics and my girl took a movie of me riding my ATV.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

TRX450R_Racer

Lets see the pictures and the movie.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com