Racers goof off and pic page.

Started by Quad32x, September 01, 2006, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik


Quad32x

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 07, 2006, 09:59:12 PM
Quad, you have a PM.
I dont know if I want to look. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

Now we can all see where Quad learned his self-gratification skills... ;D


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Followed Hillkiller to work. Ins. agent my a$$ ! :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Ran into Derek330 the other day. Nice hair guy. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

One is Steve the other is Tim... ill let you guys decide whos who..


BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Bradys new weight transfer system for flat track. He can move it from one side to the other ! :ThumbsUp.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Found this in Hooiser Daddys glove box in his truck. I wondered why his steering wheel was sticky. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

thanks tim i could hook you up with hair like that!! !! thats what they make weave for..... LOL   let me know!! :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

Here's another pic of Quad with his private buddies...


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Dave at one of his all men dances. :o
Thats his boyfriend to the right. Dave loves the dark meat !

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

...I think I overheard Brady saying "It's all pink inside".... :(
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

I had no idea Tim wasa baseball fan..



BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: HillKiller on September 08, 2006, 10:51:27 AM
...I think I overheard Brady saying "It's all pink inside".... :(


that would be GARY!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Doug and Gary , friends for life. :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Hooiser Daddy from the old Dade City days before Hillkiller spanked that a$$.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

I was trying to pee and tie a fishing hook at the same time and hurt myself !

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

blupits04

lol I wanna job with you guys, get paid and still be able to post funny sh!t,  I just have to post on here in between a 2 1/2 yr old screaming.  Hey Dave I found another pic of Quads group it was really disturbing. I don't think I wanna know what was going on.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

#146
Atleast they are modest enough to cover up

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Hey blupits , Does Jody know you been gettin a little dark meat on the side ? :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

If Hooiser Daddy was a cat. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com