Racers goof off and pic page.

Started by Quad32x, September 01, 2006, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

this is a pic of quad32 getting ready to race on the 16th--he's on the toilet

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

HillKiller

Quote from: UncleRico on September 04, 2006, 08:50:40 PM
I don't know why you would think HILLKILLER is gay, I have a picture of him in his racing gear.

He's a very MACHO MACHO man.

CODE NAME: GLEN



[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

I saw this warning sign in front of UncleRico's  ;D


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Snaped a pic of Blupits at the last race. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: HillKiller on September 05, 2006, 12:18:40 AM
I saw this warning sign in front of UncleRico's  ;D




since rico lives in Polk that makes sense!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

UncleRico

OH SNAP!

THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!

"Enjoy Polk County, where the Men Are Men, and the livestock are scared."
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

When HillKiller and Hoosier Daddy aren't hanging out at the Track, they like to go to the movies.

Here they are on DATE NIGHT going to see BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.

$20.00 to anyone who guesses which one pitches and which one catches.

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Actually, the above picture was taken at an Auto Insurance Convention in Florida last year...HillKiller is the one on the right.

Don't tell anyone else though....their wives have no idea.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

Hey now I wasn't the one posting Jody was... And I threw those pants away a long time ago so you must be stalking me! lol Anyway I found this magazine I know why Quad is the way he is... He had a loss of air during delivery from his daddy!

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

#84
Hill Killer and Hoosier Daddy giving Quad32x pointers before the race :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

UncleRico

I was gonna go riding with Blupits this weekend, but his wife made him cut the lawn.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hI0i54WmN_0
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

blupits is my wife.I'm sparkplug01 but her name has more fun.and I have a zero turn mower.that was my neighbor mowing unclericos yard and he said the whole time he mowed unclerico had his pet mouse in the garden teachen him how to toss salad.thats why my neighbor was dancing like that.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

#87
unclerico wanted me to go ride with him dressed like this.ya right.I dont live in polk.I'm in groveland.we only wear boots and wranglers.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

fastrnrik

You've got to be the only one left in Groveland who speaks english. When you leave, please bring the flag.

blupits04

well I had to put the flag in my yard,everone around us was trying to use it for rollin paper.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on September 05, 2006, 06:10:51 PM
When HillKiller and Hoosier Daddy aren't hanging out at the Track, they like to go to the movies.

Here they are on DATE NIGHT going to see BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.

$20.00 to anyone who guesses which one pitches and which one catches.


Ok since Hillkiller and I are brothers.... thats just plain NASTY!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

I think he meant the two brothers were on  a "double" date. You guys were just posing for pics until your dates arrived.

Hoosier Daddy

Thats better but still nasty.....  ??? :Dead.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Well look who you're dealing with here, Rico and Quad32. Seems to me that all the "gay" accusations may have some reflection on some hidden issues.

Hoosier Daddy

Well Quad lives in the back woods of Ocala and Rico lives in Polk...
What can we really expect from them?  :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Whoa... I live in the back woods of Ocala! Literally.
Quad lives in town, withing walking distance to a "alternative lifestyle" bar and an elementary school. I don't know if that means anything?
Rico's from Polk you say? enough said.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Brady , backwoods , Deliverance ............ Hmmmmmmmmmmm. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

What can I say. ATV parts are expensive, so I had to save money somewhere. Dental care was where the budget was trimmed. Plus I actually live in Silver Springs, so I don't really look out of place.

derek330

you must have cut back on the rogaine too!! !! LOL :P
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com