Racers goof off and pic page.

Started by Quad32x, September 01, 2006, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

Maybe when she saw you she got a little woosey... ;D


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

Quad32x

Quit showing pics of 550Superquad and saying its me ! ???
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tat2mike

Formally tecatemike

UncleRico

This thread is like a car wreck!  I want to look away, but I can't.

I keep checking back.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Quad32x

Got to meet Uncle Rico for the first time and he didnt even know it ! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

O-so-fast

You guys are too much ! 2:L  I do think that Hillkiller guy might be alittle on the gay side though. :o

UncleRico

QUAD32X Finally got his GLAMOUR SHOTS DONE AT THE MALL!

He wants to use this one for his Christmas Card this year!


(CUE UP THE VIOLIN MUSIC AND SQUEAL LIKE A PIG)

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Quad32x

Saw Uncle Rico at a party. He IS the man ! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x


I love this place. Ive met my last three wifes there ! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

UncleRico

Quad32x knows the importance of proper "mullet" protection.

Here he is "helmeting up the mullet" before he finished last in the B main.




[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Quad32x

Uncle Rico doing alittle home inprovement.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chuck_Norris

I heard the competition is getting stiff at Ocala, I saw someone making practice laps on their new ride





Quad32x

Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Count from one to ten. That's how long it would take Chuck Norris to kill you...Fourty seven times.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Paul_S

#65
This is why Bradys posts p*ss everyone off - see it's not his fault, it's his puppies.


[attachment deleted by admin]

Chuck_Norris

#66
a couple more Thunderbowl contenders





LT-R450ApK

GasGas Man just bought him a new ride for the Open class!!
Looking good Mr.Steve ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

scooter told me he thought his helmet was to tight. He may have been right ! :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

UncleRico

Race Official - "Let me understand this, you were worried about us disqualifying you for the noise restriction? You don't see any thing wrong with this quad?"

Uncle Rico -"Oh...you don't like the paint scheme?"

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Fox 17 got a new HAULER for the upcoming season. I saw him pulling up to practice the other day.



[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

HillKiller

Quote from: O-so-fast on September 04, 2006, 01:15:19 PM
You guys are too much ! 2:L  I do think that Hillkiller guy might be alittle on the gay side though. :o



[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

Quote from: O-so-fast on September 04, 2006, 01:15:19 PM
You guys are too much ! 2:L  I do think that Hillkiller guy might be alittle on the gay side though. :o

Here's a pic of "O-so-Slow" at his "coming out" party... ;D


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

UncleRico

I don't know why you would think HILLKILLER is gay, I have a picture of him in his racing gear.

He's a very MACHO MACHO man.

CODE NAME: GLEN


[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com