Racers goof off and pic page.

Started by Quad32x, September 01, 2006, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Just thought it might be fun to have a place to post pics and dog out , in a nice way , your fellow racers.
I`ll start ................
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Went diving with 550Superquad the other day. Snaped his pic while we where out there. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Hooiser Daddy got a new job. :o  Hes now a road side condom salesboy.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Heres Doug before his hair cut.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Skully

[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Quad32x

Just in case any of you guys have never met Scully here he is.  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

UncleRico

Quote from: Quad32x on September 01, 2006, 05:56:45 PM
Just in case any of you guys have never met Scully here he is.  ;D

Is that a real parrot?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

fastrnrik


UncleRico

Here's a shot of me about to blow anyone who's crazy enough to challenge me off the line.

I rock the moped hard.

This picture was taken before I gained all my weight and had to be fork lifted out of bed after they cut down the wall to my bedroom.

Notice how I rock the black suspenders with the lime green shorts, chicks sooooooooo dig that.

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

fastrnrik

Rico, I'm not sure, but I think you've exceeded the manufacturers posted GVWR on you super trick scooter. And yeah, you're right, the suspender/shorts combo rocks.

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 01, 2006, 06:38:41 PM
Rico, I'm not sure, but I think you've exceeded the manufacturers posted GVWR on you super trick scooter. And yeah, you're right, the suspender/shorts combo rocks.

No longer will we Refer that rat as a "Scooter" for now on it will be Known as a Moped ! ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Skully is the captain? So his real name is skully morgan ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Skully

Cap'n Skully's favorite pick-up line.........

Got a little Captain in you?

[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Quad32x

I saw 1fastltr450 and took a pic of his tag. Hmmmmmmm....... :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

My hero when I was a kid. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Called looking for Brady last night and his wife said he was helping out at the church and would be home later. Found out later he was at Hooters with this group.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Drove by his house this morning and I think he might be in a little bit of trouble. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Skully

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 01, 2006, 06:22:08 PM
Is that a real queer pirate?

Only me parrott knows fer sure, swab..... Well, me parrott and me cabinboy!
ARRRRRRRRRRR..........

Pirate pick-up line #2
Want me to shiver yer timbers?
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

fastrnrik

Tim, I gotta be honest. It was worth every minute (I actually lasted 2 :'()

HillKiller

   Scott sent me this pic of Derek at warp speed... ;D





[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

#20
Here's Quad's real girlfriend hanging around town :B


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Alba450

Quote from: HillKiller on September 02, 2006, 10:35:01 PM
Here's Quad real girlfriend hanging around town :B




Dude take that off the site man!! NASTY!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

HillKiller

Here's Derek's grade school photo...


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

and here's Doug and Gary just in from pickin cotton...



[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com