Shout box gone, but back again!

Started by mrbones, September 01, 2006, 02:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Sorry, I accidentally deleted the 'where's the shout box' thread.

I took it off due to idiots posting profanity in there. You know who you are. I spent 4 hours programming that thing and this is the thanks I get. I need to start spending my time more wisely.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17

#1
i removed it cause you locked it.

mrbones

Ahh..so I'm not crazy. I knew I didn't hit that button, lol.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17


mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

reconmudder

The people that have to freeking ruin it for everyone else.. Oh well, that's the truth with everything.


- MachineDog
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

Fox17

yep. o well. it was cool while it lasted.

Bigscrb15

that was one of the best features we have had on the site. it will be missed
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

gery350

FREAKIN, FRACKING, FRACKING FREAKING......(TAZ) ;D

IT WILL BE MISSED. :'(
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tat2mike

immaturity again ruins good things for good people... these are the punks that try to jump canals on there quads with no helmet in the middle of the night and make the front page of the local paper for being idiots thanks for the effort mr bones its appreciated by some..... abused by others
Formally tecatemike

americanhighlander

#11
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on September 01, 2006, 02:35:43 PM
Sorry, I accidentally deleted the 'where's the shout box' thread.

I took it off due to idiots posting profanity in there. You know who you are. I spent 4 hours programming that thing and this is the thanks I get. I need to start spending my time more wisely.

Maybe, one day it will be back online,Plus shout box was pretty cool at least we got chance to find out what happen with tropical storm down in south FLA and noting happen..  :)

I hope everybody have a nice labor day holiday weekend tommrrow!!!  
So drive safe this weekend and respect our riding Rights on here!! :drive.gif  :J  :ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks,
Americanhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

MadMudder

Why dont you just put it back up and get a few people to monitor it and get the names of the people that are doing it. That way you can warn them or something like that.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ida_Mann

Quote from: MadMudder on September 01, 2006, 05:49:54 PM
Why dont you just put it back up and get a few people to monitor it and get the names of the people that are doing it. That way you can warn them or something like that.

Wish it were that easy,,,,,,,I can't keep up with the site most days as it is.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Busta Nutt

leave it to a few a-holes to ruin a good thing. probably the same idiots that ride their quads on the street, trespass, and throw their garbage on the trail.

wilburz

How about only giving access to contributing members?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

ebtrx450r

gotta love ignorance!! LOL >:(

Speaking of things being removed is the members online screen on the main page gone or do I have my settings wrong?

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

svtbolt04

Quote from: tat2mike on September 01, 2006, 04:57:44 PM
immaturity again ruins good things for good people... these are the punks that try to jump canals on there quads with no helmet in the middle of the night and make the front page of the local paper for being idiots thanks for the effort mr bones its appreciated by some..... abused by others

How are you any better than anyone else on this website? Dont call people punks if you dont know them. If thats the case, I think your an idiot trying to preach over the internet.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Fox17

hey Mr BoNeS, i think it is time to lock this thread. it is getting outta hand. soon there will be another war goin on in here.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

wheelie_boy

thanks i love the shout box
05 kx 250f

UncleRico

How do you get it to come back up?

Mine's not there.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ebtrx450r

What happened to the who's online thing on the main page? Is that gone or do I have something set wrong?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com