ARS Powersports=New King Quad

Started by unvme2420, April 25, 2006, 12:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unvme2420

I am looking into a new quad and ARS power sports in Okeechobee seems to have the lowest prices on the advertisements. They also say they don't charge shipping or handling or prep fees. Is this a bunch a bull or do they really have good deals.
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Bigscrb15

just get EVERYTHING in writing especially if they offer to throw in a warranty.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Patricia Pearce

We just bought a Rhino 660 at Stuart Yamaha and they beat ARS's
prices by alot of $'s talk to Nic in sales and see what He can do for you.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

unvme2420

Thank you for all the advice
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

kawGIRL

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 25, 2006, 01:29:24 AM
just get EVERYTHING in writing especially if they offer to throw in a warranty.

:L :R 2:L :X :oo :Y
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

PLEDGER#76

Talk to Amber in sales and she will hook you up, I have not found any dealer with an out the door price as low as theirs... streebike, dirtbike or quad!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

big-daddy

4 Quads from them, with no problem.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

unvme2420

They say that any price they advertise is the real price and they don't charge dealer fee or prep.....so what do they charge besides tax. The grizzly they advertised is 6,415$. Is it 6,415+tax=out the door price. What do they charge besides tax.
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

big-daddy

all the prices, I got from them been out the door prices.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Joedirt

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on April 25, 2006, 02:28:22 AM
We just bought a Rhino 660 at Stuart Yamaha and they beat ARS's
prices by alot of $'s talk to Nic in sales and see what He can do for you.


Now that you got a Rhino...you should come with us next time we group ride in Okeechobee.... ;)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D We just got the RHINO this weekend. Stuart yamaha delivered it to us Friday night during the concert. I saw it then and never saw it again until dark on Sunday. One of our son's went to lake placid and bought the 660 in blue and pimped out and the other son just had to have one. We bought it for us and he and all of their friends played in those 2 Rhinos all weekend and really enjoyed themselves. Maybe Mark and I will get to ride it when they aren't. We would love to meet up and ride away from here when we don't have the responsibilty of trying to keep everyone happy and safe!! Looking forward to it in the future!!!

Thanks,

Mark & Patti Pearce
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Joedirt

Sweet!....You guys have to make time to PLAY....keep eyes peeled for the next one
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

unvme2420

I appreciate evryobe's input. I just got back from there and I bought a 2006 Suzuki KingQuad 700. I got it 7,400 out the door with the 4 year warranty. Everyone overthere was a big help. They didn't have the color I wanted so 2moro (his day off) the owner is going to another store to get the color I want. Great Price and Great Service. Can't beat them. Finally got the quad of my dreams
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

Bigscrb15

Quote from: unvme2420 on April 26, 2006, 11:20:39 PM
I appreciate evryobe's input. I just got back from there and I bought a 2006 Suzuki KingQuad 700. I got it 7,400 out the door with the 4 year warranty. Everyone overthere was a big help. They didn't have the color I wanted so 2moro (his day off) the owner is going to another store to get the color I want. Great Price and Great Service. Can't beat them. Finally got the quad of my dreams

He is probably going to his sons shop, Riders Advantage in Sebring. Sounds like a good deal you got there. Enjoy the new bike.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

unvme2420

Yes he said he was going to sebring to get the other bike. I would deffinately recommend anyone looking for a new quad or bike to go there. I can't wait to get it. 
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: unvme2420 on April 27, 2006, 01:38:25 AM
Yes he said he was going to sebring to get the other bike. I would deffinately recommend anyone looking for a new quad or bike to go there. I can't wait to get it. 

Nice Bike you will love it! What flavor did you go with?? I will stop by Riders Advantage and make sure I test it for ya ;)

    Have some extra hop up parts if you need em.

unvme2420

Well I guess the first thing I need to get is tires, because stocks are no good. What have you done to yours?
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

big-daddy

Quote from: unvme2420 on April 27, 2006, 11:12:42 AM
Well I guess the first thing I need to get is tires, because stocks are no good. What have you done to yours?

The stock tires are good for the sugar sand, so dont sell them.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: unvme2420 on April 27, 2006, 11:12:42 AM
Well I guess the first thing I need to get is tires, because stocks are no good. What have you done to yours?

I have a power tip for the exhaust, and a power commander efi computer for sale, I also have two 27 inch 589s like new for the back I will sell for a 100.00 for the pair.

unvme2420

Has the exaust tip been used, if so can you honestly tell the difference? Same wit computer? Are you just selling tires or do they come with rims? Also, Whe I got the quad today the lady said there is no need to break it in. Does she know what she is taking about? My initial though after riding the quad was "Is this really a utility or a sport quad" Man that thing is fast.
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: unvme2420 on April 27, 2006, 10:46:58 PM
Has the exaust tip been used, if so can you honestly tell the difference? Same wit computer? Are you just selling tires or do they come with rims? Also, Whe I got the quad today the lady said there is no need to break it in. Does she know what she is taking about? My initial though after riding the quad was "Is this really a utility or a sport quad" Man that thing is fast.

  Some say to "drive it like you stole it" when i get new quads I take it easy for at least 5 or 10.......seconds ;D lol  vary the thrittle 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full and back down a few times to seat the valves and rings properly and you should be good to go. the tires have no rims and the tip and M.A.P. programmer has already been spoken for by a friend of mine, sorry. Enjoy your new bike.

unvme2420

After the lady told me to not worry about the brake in I went ahead and "drove it like I stole it" then, when I got home and looked in the manual it said do 1/2 throttle for the first 10 miles. I about sh*t a brick thinking I just may have screwed up my machine. Hopefully not. I don't think I can buy tires right now knowing I am in 7,000 in dept to my dad. Thank you for the offer and I'm thankful for any help or advice you can give me.   Patrick
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

05greengriz

Drive that s.o.b. like u stole it. That way if it holds up you know it is good.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

hondajohn69

try suzuki of hudson and talk to john in sales,they have invoice pricing.the #727-819-2007