Camo Tires? what do you think?

Started by Joedirt, August 30, 2006, 02:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

renmus

I think:  "Oh please dear God, do not let my husband see this!".

bigscrub79

I dont like them, they look cheesey.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Fox17

they look good on dirtbikes but i never seen them on a quad. they get dirty and look crappy after time too.

Southern4x4

mud will make them look black or white anyway  :-[
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

fastrnrik

Wow, what a great idea. I know that I have not gotten shots at several deer because they spotted my plain black tires.  :Wacko.gif

yunt2ride

Seen them the other day but they do not make any larger sizes.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

SpringHill Riderz

I think thats dumb, just like previous people have said.. they get dirty and then u have a funnier lookin tire.

eldiablo64

how about the colored ones they look even dumber
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

snowmanzz13

just an easy way for someone else to make money
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

4wheelgirl

250 Timberwolf
250 Ex
350 Warrior
350 Bruin
500 Honda ES
RR Member!!

Alba450

Dude the YELLOW makes them even easier to be spotted......Thats a waste of $$$$
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Grassman68

get ready to be stuck with those junkers

snowmanzz13

totally agree, so much thought about the color and nothing on the traction or durability of the product, i see don't even look at them or even consider a set of them
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Joedirt

FYI they are the same pattern as Mudlites....


I am not crazy about them either...nor would I buy them.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

MachineDog

Quote from: Joedirt on August 31, 2006, 01:04:24 PM
FYI they are the same pattern as Mudlites....


I am not crazy about them either...nor would I buy them.

Actually it's the dirt devil pattern. Personally, I'd have to say they stick out more then they work as true camo. You don't see the army using camo tires.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

cheropride

I don't know I think their pretty cool looking, not that I would actually buy, but they are different.  As for not being seen once the wheels are dirty, hell, when I have a good day in the mud you don't see the whole bike...lol
;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Fox17

on mike metzgers bike they had them on and they looked cool but only for bout 5 mins.

2ndtime04gt

I couldnt see them, only the rims. I bet theyre nice ;)
Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

FORD4X4GIRL

ok so I've seen the colored tires on sport bikes, but the camo is a little much !

I don't know about everyone else but I don't see a need for them.... Idon't think that this would actually help your quad blend better in the woods, I think you would stick out more, not to mention that the first Florida Mud hole you hit with them on a bike, they wouldn't be camo anymore ... Plus most of the "Factory" Camo that comes on most quads is Realtree or MossyOak not regular camo ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

06LimitedPred

98 KX125