Bartow MX 9/2! Lets get a head count!

Started by RTR_380/450R, August 30, 2006, 03:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Just trying to get a head count for Bartow Sat night! Hopefully the storm wont cancel it out! I seriously dont think it will!
If these things dont happen-   
                              A.  My handlegrip doesnt come off in the middle of landing a huge
                                    double.

                              B.  I dont highside in a fast sweeper!
                                                                                                         
                                                          OR

                               C.  Someone doesnt plow into the back of me out of the hole!

Then I am going to smoke some young uns'!!!!!!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

tony pitts

were planning on coming down sat morning. we will let you know if anything changes
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR

We will be there. I heard that they reversed the direction and changed the track. That would be nice

UncleRico

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on August 30, 2006, 03:23:41 AM
Just trying to get a head count for Bartow Sat night! Hopefully the storm wont cancel it out! I seriously dont think it will!
If these things dont happen-   
                              A.  My handlegrip doesnt come off in the middle of landing a huge
                                    double.

                              B.  I dont highside in a fast sweeper!
                                                                                                         
                                                          OR

                               C.  Someone doesnt plow into the back of me out of the hole!

Then I am going to smoke some young uns'!!!!!!

jt


And here I was worried about looking bad in front of YOU guys, but now I don't feel so bad.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

dreth

#5
ill be there too! if weather permits ;D

tony pitts

#84 will be there if the whether will be up to par. so don,t be scared. ;D j/k
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR

Looks like we will have a good turnout.
How about you TRX #9 ? You wanna come out and run with all these young men ?
I wish we could get the Gunn crowd to join us too.

01ZX12R

TBR it looks like you are up late tonight, We should have a good turn out. Does anyone know what they did to the track to change it?
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

ebtrx450r

Quote from: TBR on September 01, 2006, 01:02:31 AM
Looks like we will have a good turnout.
How about you TRX #9 ? You wanna come out and run with all these young men ?
I wish we could get the Gunn crowd to join us too.

Yeah half of the crew will be at Waldo. I believe Jake and I will be at Dade. Then he is heading to Waldo on Sunday. I was at Bartow two weeks ago and it was pretty much the same, but they could have changed it since. Post some pics of the new lay-out once you guys get back. Have fun and good luck to all!

#26YFZ

dang wish I could be there TBR but im up in Gainesville for college now so I doubt you will be seeing a lot of me. have fun though guys

53yfz450

gosh now  i want to come. :-\ but i wish i didnt make plans. ???


how about this. next week im going to bartow!!!! im planning ahead. since now i know people actually go there. :N
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

01ZX12R

JT, Dale how much rain did you get over there today?
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

TBR

Wayne we got about 1/2 in about noon and a couple sprinkles after that. If it doesn't rain tomorrow then we should be fine.

Jake, sorry but next weekend is FTR and then the next weekend is Quads Only. We will get together soon though. Ride safe and have fun this weekend.

tony pitts

we're loading up tonight and leaving. we will be there early in the morning see yall there.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

53yfz450

Quote from: TBR on September 01, 2006, 04:58:18 PM
Wayne we got about 1/2 in about noon and a couple sprinkles after that. If it doesn't rain tomorrow then we should be fine.

Jake, sorry but next weekend is FTR and then the next weekend is Quads Only. We will get together soon though. Ride safe and have fun this weekend.

thanks. ;D guess i will see you at the Quads Only. 8)


everyone have fun ride safe. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: TBR on September 01, 2006, 01:02:31 AM
Looks like we will have a good turnout.
How about you TRX #9 ? You wanna come out and run with all these young men ?
I wish we could get the Gunn crowd to join us too.
I'm not that old now!!! I feel like it though with all the foot problems I been going through. I'll be there in the morning  9:00 am sharp. My quad is a little wounded though, hopefully it will last.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Mrs.Nightbreed

TRX#9,

You going to race? Maybe I will come out tomorrow night and watch.

trx#9

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 01, 2006, 09:57:20 PM
TRX#9,

You going to race? Maybe I will come out tomorrow night and watch.
Practice!!!!!!!! I'm to slow to race :'(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

Good deal Erik, I will have Lyndon down to run some laps with you. Hopefully he won't be out late after the game tonite.

Melissa, see if the other half will come down and race.

Mrs.Nightbreed

He needs to replace his head gasket.  :-\ he has had the parts for 2 weeks and hasn't had time to get it done. And we are selling mine  :'(

TBR


Mrs.Nightbreed


dreth

im loaded up and leaving early in the morning. see yall there

trx#9

I had a great time with you guys, sorry I couldn't stay longer. Nice finally meeting Dreth and Tony, see ya at the quad only series in a couple weeks. And that yellow 86 is getting to fast, he might need a parachute before long. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

dreth

#25
Quote from: trx#9 on September 03, 2006, 12:13:52 PM
I had a great time with you guys, sorry I couldn't stay longer. Nice finally meeting Dreth and Tony, see ya at the quad only series in a couple weeks. And that yellow 86 is getting to fast, he might need a parachute before long. ;)

it was nice to meet you as well! sorry you had to leave, we had some good racing, for the turnout. Lyndon was smokin fast :drive.gif :Fp

nice to meet Mr. Tony Pitts, real nice guy and i hope to hang out with yall again.

THANKS to RT RACING for loaning me the ballance pipe to fix my ailing LSR problem ;)

good to ride with you again JT 8) now get that quad right because i hate chasing those yammys by myself ;)
it was also good talking with you Marshall, dont forget the silver bullet :D

thanks Wayne for the throttle, and pipe repair! and as usual, the great hospitality :ThumbsUp.gif

nice talking with you TBR, it was a pleasure as always. keep my crash videos on the down low ;)

thanks to Bar...........oops......Ride1Rob for stopping by to cheer us on :T

And most of all to Justin i say thanks for the great attitude and setting aside the pain to do what you love! you earned that trophy ;)


i will post pics and video in the photo gallery after my nap ;) :D

01ZX12R

Well fellas I had a blast Saturday. It was great to see everyone.

JT your just havin a streak of bad luck but it will pass.

Dreth glad you were finally able to come back out and join us for a ride and race.

Lyndon keep up the great work.

Dale, Rick, and Mr Pitts thanks for all your support.

Rob dont worry you will be back in the game here real soon.

I had to turn my trophy over to my son Justin for hanging in there and giving it his best.
And one last thing,
THANK YOU SILVER BULLET FOR A GOOD LAUGH
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

pics and video clips are up in the photo section.. THANK YOU  for taking the time Dreth.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

TBR

It was a really fun and enjoyable day.
Thanks to all that came and made it that way.
Wayne you have a great young man there.
Dreth sure was nice to see you again and thanks for the pics and videos.
Erik thanks for all the support and tips.
Tony it is always great when yall drive 3 hrs just to come race with us.Congrats on the Raptor it's a super toyhauler.
Team RTR sure glad you are doing the MX thing.
Also thanks to everyone for the compliments on Lyndon, he really loves this sport and really tries hard to get better.
To everyone that didn't come all I can say is you missed a great day at the track

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com