Fiinally, a new record!!! Most Online Ever: 200

Started by mrbones, August 22, 2006, 10:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Most Online Ever: 200 (August 20, 2006, 09:30:09 PM)

The old record stood for 6 months!!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17


Sleazy_Rider78

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

MadMudder

Its not suprising, theirs over 5,000 people so you would think 300 would be nothing.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

What I want to know is....who holds the record for MOST TIME LOGGED IN.

So I know what I have to beat for the record.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

cheropride

Oh ain't that lovely, about the time my computer crashed, everyone is chatting.  Oh I get it must be me...lol

Today is my first day fully operational and I think I have 1,000 emails (use for work as well), but I had to come here first just to get caught up on everything.  Missed everyone....

And as for the most time logged, ah hell, UncleRico - would that be you, lol.....

Glad you all had fun without me :'( :'( :'(
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

mrbones

Glad to have you back. It just wasn't the same without ya.

Uncle Rico,

You're not even in the top ten so you better get to work!

Most Time Logged IN
74d 15h 21m - atvtrailer
51d 10h 4m - Da_Mtg_Man       
49d 5h 4m - klutchbuster400
45d 7h 14m - QT314
36d 11h 0m - trx450kid
33d 19h 52m - Southern4x4       
31d 10h 32m - Moose
28d 17h 8m - backinsaddle
28d 16h 17m - gery350
28d 9h 4m - MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

cheropride

#8
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on August 25, 2006, 03:09:42 PM
Glad to have you back. It just wasn't the same without ya.  Thank You :-)

Uncle Rico,

You're not even in the top ten so you better get to work!

Most Time Logged IN
74d 15h 21m - atvtrailer
51d 10h 4m - Da_Mtg_Man       
49d 5h 4m - klutchbuster400
45d 7h 14m - QT314
36d 11h 0m - trx450kid
33d 19h 52m - Southern4x4       
31d 10h 32m - Moose
28d 17h 8m - backinsaddle
28d 16h 17m - gery350
28d 9h 4m - MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

OH MY GOSH,  I can't believe that and I only have 2 days, and 6 hours.  (had to fix, i orginally had 2 hours, and we all know that's wrong..lol)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

kawGIRL

Damm I only have 22 days and 3 hours  :(
Guess I have been slackin  ::)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

backinsaddle

woo hoo
28d 17h 8m - backinsaddle
gotta love dsl and company networks...never have to shut down ;)

Fox17

man rico i have more days and hours than you. i have 4 days 20 hours and 59 mins.

UncleRico

LOL....for some reason, I thought I was wasting a massive amount of time on here, but now I feel much better.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

4fittyr

people with that much loggen time aren't riding   sorry but i ride more than compute
if u can't be good be good at it

Fox17

im usually on here when im supposed to be doin school work. im homeschooled through a private school and go to take tests like 1 or 2 days a week. i cant go ride when im on here. if i had the opportunity to ride ot talk to you guys i would be ridin (no offense). ::)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com