new sand drag track

Started by 535banshee, August 26, 2006, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: spankntatazz on December 04, 2006, 06:08:40 PM
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on December 04, 2006, 05:51:54 PM
Wrong again! I don't own a bike anymore. And don't care to. I have no interest in this sport anymore and never will. RACE ON GUYS!! However I do enjoy reading some of the funny things that are posted on here. Jeff, Looks like you are doing an Awesome job on the track. Keep up the hard work. I may show up as a spectator on occasion but thats it. Smoke, How did you do in the outlaw class in waresboro on the 7mil cub? I didn't see your results there. I only read the 4.20 et results. See Ya Guys. And again good luck with the new track. 


  good it sounds like  you old azz was ready to retire any ways :H   you would not want any of this right here  :drive.gif   because after i get done spankntatazz  :M you will be like the rest of my victims  you will be wanting to sell you shizit :K :L 2:L :R

blah, blah, blah....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on December 04, 2006, 05:51:54 PM
Wrong again! I dont own a bike anymore. And dont care to. I have no interest in this sport anymore and never will. RACE ON GUYS!! However I do enjoy reading some of the funny things that are posted on here. Jeff, Looks like you are doing an Awesome job on the track. Keep up the hard work. I may show up as a spectator on occasion but thats it. Smoke, How did you do in the outlaw class in waresboro on the 7mil cub? I didn't see your results there. I only read the 4.20 et results. See Ya Guys. And again good luck with the new track. 

hey papa, didn't run the 7 mill in outlaw class, and where can you view the results?  Just curious.  I honestly didn't feel the bike had a chance in the outlaw class, but after watching it, I realized I was wrong. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Would anyone like some Cheesy poofs ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee


spankntatazz

thats all you guys  can come with  :-X    i hope your bikes run better then your mouths do   :O hay 535 this will be the only  crown  you will ever get :J 2:L :R
spankntatazz   every chance i get

535banshee

 you know i always wanted one of those ;D

dynodon

Quote from: spankntatazz on December 05, 2006, 01:21:06 AM
thats all you guys  can come with  :-X    i hope your bikes run better then your mouths do   :O hay 535 this will be the only  crown  you will ever get :J 2:L :R
Thats the BEST you got ?????, I sure hope that bike of yours doesnt turn out to be a SLED :deal.gif :drive.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

spankntatazz

 shizit my bike is proven  :o and will be spankntatazz all day  8)
spankntatazz   every chance i get

535banshee


spankntatazz

you dont know shizit   :o  now get that bike together so i can spanktatazz every chance i get :drive.gif :Fp
spankntatazz   every chance i get

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: spankntatazz on December 05, 2006, 02:02:13 AM
shizit my bike is proven  :o and will be spankntatazz all day  8)

his bike is proven......he can outrun his momma down the driveway and back on his tricycle...until you post some time slips or some pics of your bike your nothing but a keyboard racer hiding behind a screen name...nut up and put something on here with some merit...we will never seen your wanna be trash talking a$$ at the track...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Dang it, sounds like Smokie is calling you out!!!!!!  Keyboard racer!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

thats right smoke  call his azz out  you know he  dose  not have  nothen for   the new and improved bad  boy  that i am about to unleash 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Boy, the mouth of the south sure has been awful quite on this one !!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

yeh guys I kinda thought it was Frank too but look at the times of the posts. I know he's know where near a computer at these times with his job, especially with christmas coming up! I think It's some dumb punk ass kid who thinks he's getting on here stirring us up. where do you think he got the screen name, cause his momma is in the background saying get off that computer or I'm gonna be spankntatass. dude grow up and come out to the track with your little blaster and run in the kids class cause that's about all your gonna do :o
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

dynodon

Good point Mike !!!
Sure is gonna be funny to some kid show up on a blaster, or 300ex.
I thought about the time thing too, so It cant be Frankie. I wonder who the little pr!ck is ????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dnigels

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

535banshee

people that hide like this are most likely GAY or wish they had a real bike.

cutngrs

hay yall  i just wanted to show you some progress on the new bad boy

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

the other side

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

motor

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

motor

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

back side

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee

lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

a real bike

[attachment deleted by admin]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com