new sand drag track

Started by 535banshee, August 26, 2006, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HONDALILMAN

Quote from: dynodon on September 07, 2006, 09:44:35 PM
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 07, 2006, 09:39:31 PM
Relax Jeff, If Don say's its handled; You can count on it. Here Im buying! :drink.gif
LMAO, Thats funny, I think he needed a drink or two !!!



anyway, Jeff make sure you look into, whether or not the track owners will
allow little man to race or not, I know he is missing it just like the rest of us!! ;)
Yes do find out there's no need for me to become a member of this drag-racing deal if my son can't race with big boyz that he ran with back in d-day at saltdale. I don't think any of the other guy's had a problem with him. >:( :-*

535banshee

Quote from: HONDALILMAN on September 11, 2006, 08:35:54 PM
Quote from: dynodon on September 07, 2006, 09:44:35 PM
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 07, 2006, 09:39:31 PM
Relax Jeff, If Don say's its handled; You can count on it. Here Im buying! :drink.gif
LMAO, Thats funny, I think he needed a drink or two !!!



anyway, Jeff make sure you look into, whether or not the track owners will
allow little man to race or not, I know he is missing it just like the rest of us!! ;)
Yes do find out there's no need for me to become a member of this drag-racing deal if my son can't race with big boyz that he ran with back in d-day at saltdale. I don't think any of the other guy's had a problem with him. >:( :-*
yes he can run the four stroke class only

cutngrs

  thats cool he can handle it with no problems
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Chillinthemost

So is the new track in Venus opening 10/1? I hope not, because I have a race on the 23rd and a big group ride to go to on the weekend of the 30th. Any other weekend in Oct. and I'm there.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 12, 2006, 03:20:09 AM
So is the new track in Venus opening 10/1? I hope not, because I have a race on the 23rd and a big group ride to go to on the weekend of the 30th. Any other weekend in Oct. and I'm there.
scared?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 12, 2006, 04:01:26 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 12, 2006, 03:20:09 AM
So is the new track in Venus opening 10/1? I hope not, because I have a race on the 23rd and a big group ride to go to on the weekend of the 30th. Any other weekend in Oct. and I'm there.
scared?
Never :box.gif because I'm :Fp go pet your dog, Smokinnothing.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

535banshee

we are starting to build on oct 1st. the track will open in a few months i hope. the 1st we are tring to get help building stuff and putting up fence. more the help the better. we will have food and drinks

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 12, 2006, 08:23:04 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 12, 2006, 04:01:26 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 12, 2006, 03:20:09 AM
So is the new track in Venus opening 10/1? I hope not, because I have a race on the 23rd and a big group ride to go to on the weekend of the 30th. Any other weekend in Oct. and I'm there.
scared?
Never :box.gif because I'm :Fp go pet your dog, Smokinnothing.


i'll be smoking that a$$ if you ain't too scared to come get some sucka....dog is at the specialist, so can't pet her....on a serious note, good luck on your racing man....show that the palmghetto boyz got some skills....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

 :D :D :D :D :D That's some funny shiot :D :D last I remember that 450 handed you your a$$ literally! you were on the ground saying what the hell just happened 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Chillinthemost

Quote from: tribal banshee on September 13, 2006, 01:06:04 AM
:D :D :D :D :D That's some funny shiot :D :D last I remember that 450 handed you your a$$ literally! you were on the ground saying what the hell just happened 8)
That was funny as hell, Smoke got rolled.
I dont have that same bike anymore. I now have a 06 and its set up for woods racing and its not near as fast. I will come out and play though, just for fun, dont think I'll do as well as I used to. Especially against little Jerry.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

535banshee

alright whos coming to help? need to build track soon so i can spank that a$$. i am talking to you cartman. better bring that purple suit homo

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 535banshee on September 14, 2006, 09:44:52 PM
alright whos coming to help? need to build track soon so i can spank that a$$. i am talking to you cartman. better bring that purple suit homo

cartman?  kartman?  your gonna need more than a billet motor.  troy is gonna need the rest of his chassis though.  LMFAO...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

on a serious note, I will not be able to make it.  my jack russell just had knee surgery.  i can't really get away from the house more than about 4 hours.  i will have to hook up with you guys after october.  plus it is still too freaking hot for smoke dog to work.  the only thing i like to work on right now when it is this hot is a buzz watching football.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

ill be there   ready to hook up to that dodge and pull it around :o
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on September 15, 2006, 02:39:46 AM
ill be there   ready to hook up to that dodge and pull it around :o

oh $hit....don't break that dodge, he won't be able to finish his bike....i got the crane strap if you guys need to borrow it....i know the dodge won't break it, but the ford might....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

you cant pull the dodge when the pile of sh!t 6.0 is broke again in the shop. the only thing that is going to break is that pile 6.0
not saying ford is a pile of sh!t but the motor is.

535banshee

hey troy remind me to give you my two way number so next time that 6.0 breaks you can call me to tow you back. lets see you broke down when you went to pick up the 610 motor about 5 months ago and now you broke again. time for a new truck with a real motor in it.

cutngrs

she did not break last time it makes so much boost it blew the intercooler hose off  140000 miles and the only problem its had is the oil cooler DONT HATE THE  PLAYER HATE THE GAME
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee

i dont hate the player, i hate that pile of sh!t 6.0
this happened that happened. if your aunt had balls she would be your uncle too

cutngrs

DONT BE SCEARD JUST HOOK IT UP :o
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee

i dont want to hurt that pile

535banshee

make sure you tell ford to feed the gerbils

methyman

#122
Check it out http://www.crmotorsportspark.com/index.html

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO JOINED US AT OUR LABOR DAY EVENT

GET READY TO PARTY!!!!

RAIN OR SHINE

EVENT WILL BE OCTOBER 13TH, 14TH & 15TH

COMING SOON!!! 300FT ATV SAND DRAG TRACK!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 863-840-1705 OR E-MAIL

  THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

FIRE BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED CAMP FIRES ARE ALLOWED PLEASE NO PALLETS BECAUSE OF NAILS THANK YOU

Home of "HickTown" Video.

  If you have not already heard this is the mud hole where Jason Aldean shot his Country Music Video for "HickTown"!

Come play in our paradise nature made for us. Take the challenge Run what ya brung!

   You can let us now how much fun you had on forums such as FloridaAtv.com & AtvFlorida.com also an organization called WWW.Just-Add-Dirt.com  came out and took pictures check out his website or you can e-mail us on our contact page. Hope every one enjoyed the showers we installed to rinse off in.. 





Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Smoknbanshee

sweet....jeff, any idea when you are planning the first race? 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

not sure at this point. i want the track to be perfect before we open. the lighting system is going to be the hardest thing right now. it will cost 5600.00 from port a tree. do you guys think we should use the old lighting system at first, or just wait unitl i can round up the money for the port a tree system