my new toy

Started by cutngrs, August 25, 2006, 09:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

I figured I better wait awhile to post, that way, I wouldnt be posting right after Troy
. Yeah Right!!!!! We hardly ever post right after the other.
Anyway, When are you boys gonna spend the dough ????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

Don. Whats that suppose to mean???

dynodon

I should have said Lupo !!!, You know, all out drag chassis powder coated, the whole
nine yards !!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

looks good Troy, now boys ya'll are getting fast on the computer so bring it to track. I had to do it smoke, on the key board and the smack talk I can run low 3.00's.....   I'll be talk to ya'll boy's later..
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

tribal banshee

Quote from: dynodon on August 30, 2006, 10:36:26 PM
I should have said Lupo !!!, You know, all out drag chassis powder coated, the whole
nine yards !!

why do i need a 3000$ frame and 1500$ plastic. I already got my STOCK frame bike to go 3.99 not even setup at 100%. then all we did was put it on a +4 lonestar frame which really isn't much more than stock and ran 3.83. seems to me I don't really need to all that extra stuff :o 8)  are you gonna sell your motor or run it ??? It should be fine
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

dynodon

I was just messing with ya Lupo!!!
Nate and I have it all worked out now !!!, we will have it set up with blaster pistons
now. Nate has gone the EXTRA mile on this, Hats off to him !!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

i would have to say  i have never met a guy like nat macoy he is  has gone  over and above  for don and myself    just to make us 100%     happy   thanks nat
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal banshee

I know Don just messing with you too ;D can't wait to see both those bikes run. If for some reason they don't run they definately look sweet! but they should haul a$$.
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

PAPA_TRIBAL

Troy, Just thought you might like to know. Hoosier ur daddy has been posting some not so flattering pics of you on Planetsand.. 2:L 2:L Sorry Chris had to do it. :D :D

Hoosier Daddy

WOOOO! not me!  lets see I put some on the grandriversux thread (seeing how andy hosed me i can do that) and then just the one of you on your wanted add... i have one of troy and don..

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:14:36 AM
WOOOO! not me!  lets see I put some on the grandriversux thread (seeing how andy hosed me i can do that) and then just the one of you on your wanted add... i have one of troy and don..


D@mn! I know there good friends, But shizit! Thats just wrong guys. :R

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:17:31 AM
troy witha tan..



Troy, When did you start wearing glasses? Chris, Thats some funny sh!t. ROTFLMFAO!! 2:L 2:L

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

What i have told many of you.. ::)


BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:34:54 AM
frank.. Hoggin' again..



If my wife see's this, I will be paying for 2 house's that I dont live in. :'( Thanks buddy ;D

dynodon

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:14:36 AM
WOOOO! not me!  lets see I put some on the grandriversux thread (seeing how andy hosed me i can do that) and then just the one of you on your wanted add... i have one of troy and don..


Come on Chris,,,,,, Your just jelous and wish you needed a french tickler that LARGE
like me!!!!!!!I wear it on my arm, so as to be ready in a FLASH!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

UncleRico

Quote from: dynodon on September 01, 2006, 04:47:43 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:14:36 AM
WOOOO! not me!  lets see I put some on the grandriversux thread (seeing how andy hosed me i can do that) and then just the one of you on your wanted add... i have one of troy and don..


Come on Chris,,,,,, Your just jelous and wish you needed a french tickler that LARGE
like me!!!!!!!I wear it on my arm, so as to be ready in a FLASH!!! ;D


WTF? Who in the hell puts a fence door lower than the size of the regular fence that goes around the yard? That's disturbing.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dynodon

Thats NICE !!!!!
Just gotta get it in a chassis now ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

The Magic 8-ball is saying, that there will be some impressive #`s coming soon ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: dynodon on August 30, 2006, 10:19:00 PM
I figured I better wait awhile to post, that way, I wouldnt be posting right after Troy
. Yeah Right!!!!! We hardly ever post right after the other.
Anyway, When are you boys gonna spend the dough ????
Hey Don, Here's the answer to your question.

[attachment deleted by admin]

PAPA_TRIBAL

Whoops! wrong one. :) I think this is what you meant!

[attachment deleted by admin]

PAPA_TRIBAL

Another one, Keep in mind I was just trial fitting everything thing. Plastic still needs to be cut and a whole lot of cleaning and polishing. Just got the frame back about 4:00 today.

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee


PAPA_TRIBAL

A couple more, Lupo and I have been busy. Should be up and running next week end. If new pipes and power plant come in. And no, Its not a super cub ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com