Anybody riding Osceola Nat Forest this weekend (8/26 or 8/27)??

Started by Paul_S, August 25, 2006, 03:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Anyone riding at Osceola this weekend.

Let me know if you want to hook up.

remmy

Hey Paul,

I will be out there Sunday.

I just got my ride put back together and hoping to give her a good run.
06  450ER
DG Front Bumper
DG Nerf Bars w/Heel Guards
Pro Design K&N w/outerwears
Opened up the air box
HMF Adjustable Needle - 3rd Clip
Aftermarket endcap
165 MJ - A/F - 2 turns out

Paul_S

Quote from: remmy on August 25, 2006, 04:41:33 PM
Hey Paul,

I will be out there Sunday.

I just got my ride put back together and hoping to give her a good run.
What time you planning on getting out there?

You have a spot you prefer to ride out from?

remmy

My grandparents have some land out there.  I usually just drop and go from there.

Do you live in Lake City?
06  450ER
DG Front Bumper
DG Nerf Bars w/Heel Guards
Pro Design K&N w/outerwears
Opened up the air box
HMF Adjustable Needle - 3rd Clip
Aftermarket endcap
165 MJ - A/F - 2 turns out

Sleazy_Rider78

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

remmy

If all goes well this wkend, I might be out there next wkend as well.

There's alot of the forest I have not been to due to having a race quad and not a UTE.
06  450ER
DG Front Bumper
DG Nerf Bars w/Heel Guards
Pro Design K&N w/outerwears
Opened up the air box
HMF Adjustable Needle - 3rd Clip
Aftermarket endcap
165 MJ - A/F - 2 turns out

Paul_S

Hi Remmy, give me a call in the morning if you want to meet up tomorrow. 850 971 5230. If you call, try to do it before 10am as we will probably head out about 11am or so.

Paul

novadave

Me and some friends will be in paisley on the new trail system on sunday. The trails in paisley are not as wooped out as the ones near big scrub. you can realy hall butt. We have sport quads too.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

remmy

10-4.  I'll will definitely call you.  There are no if, ands or buts about it.... I'll be there.

Have you been to Osceola before?  I've only been to a couple areas....

I am going to be sure to bring all my tools with me in case I have to tear her down while I am out there.

BTW Paul, where are you coming from?  I know thats a west Florda area code....

Novadave... not sure where Paisley is located.
06  450ER
DG Front Bumper
DG Nerf Bars w/Heel Guards
Pro Design K&N w/outerwears
Opened up the air box
HMF Adjustable Needle - 3rd Clip
Aftermarket endcap
165 MJ - A/F - 2 turns out

Paul_S

Quote from: remmy on August 26, 2006, 08:52:29 PM
10-4.  I'll will definitely call you.  There are no if, ands or buts about it.... I'll be there.

Have you been to Osceola before?  I've only been to a couple areas....

I am going to be sure to bring all my tools with me in case I have to tear her down while I am out there.

BTW Paul, where are you coming from?  I know thats a west Florda area code....

Novadave... not sure where Paisley is located.
Coming from Madison. Been to Osceola a few times.

Paul_S


Kawa3

Anyone riding there this weekend? I will be about 20mins away from there and would liek to do some riding.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Tripyn

Remmy, Paisley is where I have been riding every weekend.  Really nice place to ride being it is not all whoops, and yes there are places you can haul a$$.  Let me know how it goes with the bike, should be no need to tear her down anymore.   :-X

remmy

I hope not.

All I need to do now is check the spark plug... I think I may be a little rich.

I am tired of messing with it.
06  450ER
DG Front Bumper
DG Nerf Bars w/Heel Guards
Pro Design K&N w/outerwears
Opened up the air box
HMF Adjustable Needle - 3rd Clip
Aftermarket endcap
165 MJ - A/F - 2 turns out

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com