who thiks brew master is going to get whooped on the 2nd

Started by derek330, August 24, 2006, 06:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is brew master going to win??

yes
8 (44.4%)
no
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

derek330

what does everyone think?? are we going to smoke him or what?? >:(
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

BrewMaster

Boy oh boy you sissys dont quit! My tire bet is still on, ANYONE who beats me in a race will get a free set of rear tires.
You boys better be on your A game because im coming to take names! Is it scott and Derek who were "Pro" riders?
You boys better get something better than those beaters if you want to even have a chance!


LT-R450ApK

#8
Wow Thats weak brew! even comming from a chump like you :o

P.S.

  You have to show up to Win or LOSE!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fastrnrik


UncleRico

I'll now share a PM exchange with Brewmaster that transpired mere minutes ago...


Unce Rico - "You're the Brewmaster aren't you, I heard you were a Pro Rider"
Brewmaster - "Yeah, what's it to you?"
Uncle Rico "Umm, nothing, I just never met a pro rider before, I was thinking maybe you could email me your autograph"
Brewmaster - "Well, I'm really busy now, I can maybe talk to you later"
Uncle Rico - "You race the NAMBLA series, don't you?"
Brewmaster - "Umm, no...I don't know what that is"
Uncle Rico - "Well, I heard you were the member who was leading the points chase"
Brewmaster -"Yeah, well, I am in the points lead"
Uncle Rico - "Those guys said you were fat and out of shape and slow, but I didn't believe them"
Brewmaster - "Nah, I work out all the time.."
Uncle Rico - "Wow, maybe if I meet you at a race, I can feel your muscles?"
Brewmaster "WFT?"
Uncle Rico - "Hey, give me the link to your fan club, I want to join"
Brewmaster -"I gotta go..I'll talk to you later"


Who is this guy?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Hoosier Daddy

Well I can now validate that dave isnt Brewmaster, We had dinner together at the time the post was made.. So who is it?     Quad32?  Gasgas? Someones a joker....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

I know that you know who it is smart azz. You have all that damn mission impossible, spy hunter software that sees everything. Spill it already.

Hoosier Daddy

geez..well i guess thats better than being a dumb azz.
Anywho, the software i have on my sig only tells YOU your IP address, it doesnt tell me someones Ip address. Honestly thats the truth, I thought i could bait brew master but that didnt work... anyone can download the program at that companys website.. see for your self.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 25, 2006, 01:28:52 AM
Well I can now validate that dave isnt Brewmaster, We had dinner together at the time the post was made.. So who is it?     Quad32?  Gasgas? Someones a joker....
Dont bring me into this chit again Chris. If it wasnt for your wife Id of beat you up along time ago. Im scared of how bad she might beat me if I was to hurt you ! 2:L I know its not GASGAS cause his daughter has had some health problems amd hes been real busy with that. I could really give a rats ass who it is cause its just bullchit anyway. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

I don't really care either. I'm just bored, so it seems really important.


LT-R450ApK

The way i see it is Atleast everyone is having a good time with it and there isnt no bickering!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fastrnrik

Just keep talking about it. I'm waiting for something to end on ebay at midnight, so I'm trying to stay awake.

Fox17

you got 2 hours to go. that is a long time. especially since this site slows down at bout 11. there will be like 10 people on here.

LT-R450ApK

ha just go hit quad32 up for them Zilla parts he's got a grave yard full of that stuff! ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

UncleRico

We could find out what he's bidding on and drive the price up, just to make it interesting.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17


fastrnrik

It ain't no grave yard. It's a shop full of good stuff. It looks like a Suzuki warehouse in there. Everything's all neat and organized, and he knows where evey piece of it is. I plan on getting him drunk one night and running off with those Ohlins shocks.

Hoosier Daddy

Tim,

  The only thing you could beat is.... well, the same reason your keyboard broke  ;)
Check your PMs please.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

Quote from: BrewMaster on August 24, 2006, 11:44:36 PM
Boy oh boy you sissys dont quit! My tire bet is still on, ANYONE who beats me in a race will get a free set of rear tires.
You boys better be on your A game because im coming to take names! Is it scott and Derek who were "Pro" riders?
You boys better get something better than those beaters if you want to even have a chance!



you just bring it on and bring our tires too!! !! or you could just pay everyone 200 dollors that beats you!! that would be cool too... you probebly got some suck tires anyway!! LOL :lecture.gif
and guys you are right he keeps us haveing fun with all his bs he talks....
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

O-so-fast

You guys dont want the tires that chubby has. The shop he deals with sells Duro tires. Nice and heavy. Just like him.

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

looks like the odds are against you right now brew!! :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

fastrnrik

Don't get too excited fellas. I smell bullchit. I think these "pro" riders are fictional.

























HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 26, 2006, 02:30:01 AM
Don't get too excited fellas. I smell bullchit. I think these "pro" riders are fictional.

  Come on now, Scott and Derek may take offense to that ;D

























[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here