OCALA THUNDERBOWL CONSTRUCTION PICS

Started by Hoosier Daddy, August 23, 2006, 04:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

Sweet, looking good brady!!! Thanks again for stepping up to the plate!
the same for everone else thats helped with everything Else!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

01ZX12R

Track is looking great guys, Thanks for all of your hard work.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

yfz#78

[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

fastrnrik

That dog in the pictures was left there by one of the previous scumbags :(. It was the idiot that had the red 4 door truck. That poor dog is a survivor, because there was over a month of no one out there to feed her. When we arrived to work, she was like "What's up with some food?" She is now the official track mascot. Any suggestions for names would be appreciated, I've just been calling her "Track Dog".

yfz#78

Lucky. lucky she isn't starved to death.
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

dreth

looks nice. with any luck my quad will be ridable before this weekend is over. waiting on a few more parts from honda ;D

Fox17

good luck. if they are like nissan it will be 6 weeks.

HillKiller

Quote from: 01ZX12R on August 23, 2006, 08:39:09 PM
Track is looking great guys, Thanks for all of your hard work.
Looks like 3 wide racing in the Open class ;D, come on in boys, the water's fine!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

tat2mike

damn how many loads of clay? that isnt cheap i know as soon as i get my new bike ill be pitchin in payback money for the clay
Formally tecatemike

fastrnrik

I haven't tallied the load tickets yet.(I'm afraid to. LOL). It's alot, I can assure you. We still haven't even done the front straightaway yet, which is way low. The rain has kept us from working on it for the past two days :'(, and it will need to dry out tomorrow so we can work on it Saturday.

dreth

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 24, 2006, 07:41:50 PM
I haven't tallied the load tickets yet.(I'm afraid to. LOL). It's alot, I can assure you. We still haven't even done the front straightaway yet, which is way low. The rain has kept us from working on it for the past two days :'(, and it will need to dry out tomorrow so we can work on it Saturday.


well i will start my quad tomorrow for the 1st time in 4 months and hopefully ride it before the weekend is over so get to work ;)

fastrnrik

I would love to. Believe me, I'm stressing over it. However: Fresh Clay + 2 days of rain = SLOP. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we can start drying it out so we can work on it Saturday.

yfz#78

Do you need any help this weekend Brady? If so let me know and i'll tell Chris.
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

fastrnrik

No, thanks for the offer, but I think we'll be OK.

superstar

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 23, 2006, 09:41:00 PM
That dog in the pictures was left there by one of the previous scumbags :(. It was the idiot that had the red 4 door truck. That poor dog is a survivor, because there was over a month of no one out there to feed her. When we arrived to work, she was like "What's up with some food?" She is now the official track mascot. Any suggestions for names would be appreciated, I've just been calling her "Track Dog".

Howbout thunder


fastrnrik

We're now at 3 days of rain at the track. We might need paddle tires on the 2nd if it keeps raining.(jk)

superstar

I remember seein it out there. When we saw her she was tied up on the edge of the woods around turn 4. That was abck in june though , so i guess it could be a different dog. Sure does look like the same one.

fastrnrik

I seriously hope the guy that left that poor 'ol dog for dead stays away. The guys on the crew that have been working at the track have decided that if he shows his face around there, that they will make it so that he can't eat solid food for a month. The words "hammer" and "teeth" were mentioned in the decription of their plans. Whatever. I don't nothin' about nothin'. 

tat2mike

thats actually a cool lookin dog too thats really crappy that someone could just leave her there ill bring my hammer too
Formally tecatemike

Hoosier Daddy

did anyone notice the name of the dog on the pics?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

I did. It's funny, when tim comes out, she covers her "private parts" with her tail, and runs and hides. I don't really know why. If only she could talk. 

SPEAK GIRL, SPEAK GIRL.... WHAT'S THAT?.... TIMMY'S IN THE WELL?.... NO?.... OH, TIM'S TRYING TO FONDLE YOU... QUICK, RUN & HIDE...

yfz#78

[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

fastrnrik

"Pretty good"? A joke on a buddy with a Lassie reference is "pretty good"?
Tough crowd.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com