Got The Gear!!!!

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, August 19, 2006, 09:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboBanshee_kid

Not sure what Sport bike I want yet, but got the gear!  Could not pick a helmet there so many. The jacket is joe rocket "Jordan" with rocket gloves! payed $250 for it all.





New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

arod

 friend of mine has some almost new shoei helmets if you are interested.

UncleRico

#2
If you're getting a sports bike, I'd get the Hayabusa if you're just starting out....but if you're experienced, go for the Ducatti 999.

They're good "STARTER" bikes.

Here's some video of my "friend" getting it on a Hayabusa.


I hit 240 before, I mean..."HE" hit 240 before he pussed out, he thinks he can go faster.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oqJbWiCxUc0
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Hawgin4x4

get the new saki...the zx14 or whatever it is..
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

TurboBanshee_kid

thats ok guys if I wanted to kill myself I would shoot myself! I am getting a 600 or a 750
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

TurboBanshee_kid

I am looking at this bike!

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

UncleRico

The 650r is a nice bike...very comfortable...it has a really neutral riding position.

But I think it only goes up to 180 mph.

Good luck with it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dynodon

First off , remember its not a two stroke lol.
Uncle rico, I am not too sure about the the 240 mph thing, after you get over 120mph the white lines look more like a solid line. He was moving thats for sure, just doesnt seem to be 240mph is all.
Turbo kid, you better think real serious, and hard about getting on a crotch rocket. IAll I am trying to say is , that if you have never been on a road bike of any sort, it could be a BAD situation. I have had two friends that have died on those, and I am possitive it was mostly to do with inexperience !!!
Anyway, be smart, think it through, be safe
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on August 20, 2006, 05:15:15 PM
Turbo kid, you better think real serious, and hard about getting on a crotch rocket. IAll I am trying to say is , that if you have never been on a road bike of any sort, it could be a BAD situation. I have had two friends that have died on those, and I am possitive it was mostly to do with inexperience !!!
Anyway, be smart, think it through, be safe

I'll second his motion on street bikes.  I had a ninja and a gsxr.  My b/f laid down the gsxr and I layed the ninja down all w/in a 2 year time frame.  We had been riding street bikes and off road for years before.  Experience don't mean crap on a road.  I sold my street bike and will never get one until we can find a way to limit the number of tourists and old ppl driving on our streets.

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on August 20, 2006, 05:31:10 PM
Quote from: dynodon on August 20, 2006, 05:15:15 PM
Turbo kid, you better think real serious, and hard about getting on a crotch rocket. IAll I am trying to say is , that if you have never been on a road bike of any sort, it could be a BAD situation. I have had two friends that have died on those, and I am possitive it was mostly to do with inexperience !!!
Anyway, be smart, think it through, be safe

I'll second his motion on street bikes.  I had a ninja and a gsxr.  My b/f laid down the gsxr and I layed the ninja down all w/in a 2 year time frame.  We had been riding street bikes and off road for years before.  Experience don't mean crap on a road.  I sold my street bike and will never get one until we can find a way to limit the number of tourists and old ppl driving on our streets.
Thats exactly why we sold our street bike!!!!, TOO many IDIOTS out there to watch out for.
Whats this b/f stuff ?? I knew you werent producing like you should be !!!, J/K
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Don that was a b/f ten years ago.  Still happily single.

I just say be very careful.  I loved riding and miss it.  I just will not have a street bike down here.

Hawgin4x4

my friend has the ninja, you are looking at...its a real nice bike to ride for a beginner or intermediate rider.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

RAD 450r

How old do you have to be to have a licencse for a motorcycle in fl?

I wouldnt buy a motorcycle at my age, Ive personally known too many ppl become a victim, Especially in South FL, the drivers  ??? ???

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Headz400

If its your first time on a street bike meaning not that many or no miles on the road your decision of a 600 or 750 isnt a good one. You should start off with a bandit or an sv. 600s arent a "starter" bike. Do your homework before u go out and risk killing yourself.

k.p.

Quote from: UncleRico on August 20, 2006, 02:13:03 PM
The 650r is a nice bike...very comfortable...it has a really neutral riding position.

But I think it only goes up to 180 mph.

Good luck with it.

psh only! like you ever need to go that fast lol

UncleRico

DON'T LET THEM TALK YOU OUT OF A STREET BIKE!


Danger Schmanger.....street bikes are easy to ride...look at these guys....


http://youtube.com/watch?v=lBBo9R06Jtk


It's just THAT Simple!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rubicon500kid

im geting a bike when i move out of FL my dad had one when he moved down here from alabama and the 1st day he laid it down cuz sum guy pulled out infront of him
my dad showed me some crazy photos of recks he had to go to when he was just starting out as a cop
he had a v-star 1100 (cruiser) not to long ago but almost laid it down with me on the back and sold it a few months later
cant wait to move out from this crappy state only thing good here is the fishing
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

k.p.

Quote from: trx450kid on August 21, 2006, 05:21:44 PM
im geting a bike when i move out of FL my dad had one when he moved down here from alabama and the 1st day he laid it down cuz sum guy pulled out infront of him
my dad showed me some crazy photos of recks he had to go to when he was just starting out as a cop
he had a v-star 1100 (cruiser) not to long ago but almost laid it down with me on the back and sold it a few months later
cant wait to move out from this crappy state only thing good here is the fishing< wha about the girls?

amen...... my dad had a bunch of bikes before he passed away and when he was in the military he had a yamaha 650 and he wreckd cuz some dude was drunk and goiin like 70 outa a corner so yeah im getin outa this place..

UncleRico

And I almost forgot to mention, think of all the time you'll save in traffic.


See, this guy knows how to manuever through traffic...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cdFGAY4Isuc&mode=related&search=


OK, I'll admit, there is one part of this video that seems a little risky. I wouldn't be wearing a tinted visor like this guy, that impairs your vision, but other than that, he's really a safe rider.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rubicon500kid

Quote from: warriordude on August 21, 2006, 05:29:20 PM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 21, 2006, 05:21:44 PM
im geting a bike when i move out of FL my dad had one when he moved down here from alabama and the 1st day he laid it down cuz sum guy pulled out infront of him
my dad showed me some crazy photos of recks he had to go to when he was just starting out as a cop
he had a v-star 1100 (cruiser) not to long ago but almost laid it down with me on the back and sold it a few months later
cant wait to move out from this crappy state only thing good here is the fishing< wha about the girls?

amen...... my dad had a bunch of bikes before he passed away and when he was in the military he had a yamaha 650 and he wreckd cuz some dude was drunk and goiin like 70 outa a corner so yeah im getin outa this place..
girls what girls lol ya i love going out on a boat going to the sand bars  there is always  hot girls out there only if my mom knew what i was doing when i was done  fishing and im an hour or 2 late lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

jocolo

#20
Forget sport bikes get a SUPERMOTO





[attachment deleted by admin]

svtbolt04

super motobikes are the freaking shiznitt!!!

I want a KTM sm450 or whatever they call it.. Or a Husky sm610.. Badass bikes man.. I want one more than any other bike out there!!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Anoriginal

I will never own a steet bike because of the ilk that inhabit our roads. With a streetbike, it's not a matter of "if" you wreck, it's "when" and "how bad". It's just a matter of time.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com