My 05 Z....

Started by Headz400, May 16, 2005, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 11, 2005, 04:55:09 PM
Man thats a nice bike.  On my kfx i broke the taillight to but that was from doing a wheelie. ;D
wtf, i doubt that. unless you use the tail light as a grab bar theres no way you could have broke it......

apkkfx400

That's the same way I broke mine-when the grab bar digs into the dirt the taillight breaks.  They're $60-I hate finding out the price of parts because they're broke. 
:o

gery350

da*m.  thats alot for a piece of plastic.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: jmpnkfx400 on June 13, 2005, 02:29:30 PM
That's the same way I broke mine-when the grab bar digs into the dirt the taillight breaks.  They're $60-I hate finding out the price of parts because they're broke. 
:o
well in dirt maybe but im talkin bout doin wheelies on street

apkkfx400

gery, I agree, that is a lot for a piece of plastic. So, I recommend when testing out your wheelie skills (especially in soft sand/dirt) take off your taillight!!

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

xtremeraptor

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BIKE
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Honda250ex

How can you brake your Tail Light while doing a wheelie!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MotoMike

You have my favorite year Z.  Looks good man!

Mike

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com