Main Menu

250rs???

Started by KD 428, August 22, 2006, 09:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 550superquad on August 28, 2006, 11:59:21 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 26, 2006, 08:10:38 PM
Humm lets see, custom built TRX/KTM 500+cc bike VS. a STOCK 250cc 250r.
Thats a tough one to figure out.. :tsktsk.gif   And i had ya whipped till I ran out of Gas...!
wa  wa waaaaaaa :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :P :-*

Yeah cause you know im right!  :P

Steve sent ya a PM
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Tradeing secrets huh. :deal.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Im not a secret keeper like a few fellas i know.   ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

I have no secrets. I wish I did but I dont. :R
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32