Uncle Rico's Video Of The Week

Started by UncleRico, August 17, 2006, 03:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Here's some video to get you pumped up for your weekend of riding.

Break out the PAIN KILLERS and MAGIC SPRAY!

Can you say "OUCH!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n84RlQ71T94
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

gery350

must be awesome to live on the edge!!!!!!!


great vid. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MadMudder

Yeah, livin on the edge untill you cant pay the emergency room bills anymore. :-\
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

dreth

Quote from: MadMudder on August 17, 2006, 06:58:09 PM
Yeah, livin on the edge untill you cant pay the emergency room bills anymore. :-\




or you suck your food through a straw :o but to say the least the are insane ;D

superstar

Quote from: MadMudder on August 17, 2006, 06:58:09 PM
Yeah, livin on the edge untill you cant pay the emergency room bills anymore. :-\
amen to that

UncleRico

I wish I knew the name of this song that the video is set to....

Anyone?

Anyone?


Bueller?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com