A new ride for The Twins

Started by jwscroll, June 16, 2005, 04:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

Broke down and got a bigger hauler for The Twins.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

jwscroll

Gonna paint the trailer to match the bikes.
Was thinkin yellow fenders and tongue leave the rails black.Any ideas??

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

 nice trailer, I think there room for my...  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jwscroll

Figure I can fit two more sideways. Anyone for a group ride?
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Ida_Mann

I'm disappointed with this post,,,,I thought it was gonna be a picture of a new kind of bra.

now, about the trailer,,,,,don't paint it to match yer truck unless you plan on keeping the truck for a long time.  Keep the paint scheme simple, that's what works best, just a plain color.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Eworm

What did you pay for it, if you dont mind me asking?

jwscroll

Was thinking more along the line of matchiing the four wheelers. Plan on keeping them for life.$1425 out the door.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 17, 2005, 07:14:43 AM
I'm disappointed with this post,,,,I thought it was gonna be a picture of a new kind of bra.

lmao i taught you well.m ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bigscrb15

what brand trailer is it? and where did you buy it? I am looking for one like that, what is the deck size?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

jwscroll

Triple Crown got it from a Wells Cargo dealer in Brevard. 6.5'x16' is the deck size.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com