Got my Flexx's today......

Started by Alba450, August 17, 2006, 10:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Just realized that my Sponsor "Fasst Flexx" sent me some 14* Degree ATV Bend.  With Ant-Vibration inserts and some other small stuff.  They dont fit properly cuz the adapter they sent me is too tall.  So I got to get another adapter to have them on to be usable cuz my cables dont reach.  But my REAL flexx's will be coming in middle of next week(Dana Creech Bend & other stuff)

So tell me what you think???









Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400

They look awesome besim, I really doubt your sponser off of sponser house sent them for FREE, im sure they hooked you up though ;)
Cant wait to see tehm on the yfz.

Alba450

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 10:44:41 PM
They look awesome besim, I really doubt your sponser off of sponser house sent them for FREE, im sure they hooked you up though ;)
Cant wait to see tehm on the yfz.

No not of off sponsor house....They just sponsored me then 1 month later they sent me these bars. 

I got a deal on the bars im getting middle of next week.  Dude I had No clue I was getting these bars until after school today. 
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Alba450 on August 17, 2006, 10:47:12 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 10:44:41 PM
They look awesome besim, I really doubt your sponser off of sponser house sent them for FREE, im sure they hooked you up though ;)
Cant wait to see tehm on the yfz.

No not of off sponsor house....They just sponsored me then 1 month later they sent me these bars. 

I got a deal on the bars im getting middle of next week.  Dude I had No clue I was getting these bars until after school today. 
Oh ok, So how about hookin a brotha up :D
Gonna change the bar pad color to blue?

Alba450

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 10:53:46 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on August 17, 2006, 10:47:12 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 10:44:41 PM
They look awesome besim, I really doubt your sponser off of sponser house sent them for FREE, im sure they hooked you up though ;)
Cant wait to see tehm on the yfz.

No not of off sponsor house....They just sponsored me then 1 month later they sent me these bars. 

I got a deal on the bars im getting middle of next week.  Dude I had No clue I was getting these bars until after school today. 
Oh ok, So how about hookin a brotha up :D
Gonna change the bar pad color to blue?

Yea the bars that I bought(dana Creech's) are coming with a blue bar pad.
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

waste of money they give you arm pump. ;) but hey they look good.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

svtbolt04

I cant believe that they gave them to you for free...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 17, 2006, 11:10:20 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 17, 2006, 11:09:14 PM
I cant believe that they gave them to you for free...


:SternSmile.gif

Me 2 man its like i've already gone pro!............
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Hondarider22

besim shut up, i know the people at fasst and know they wouldnt give a rider like u...no offense...a pair of $300 bars. ur not that good lol  ::) i bought the flexx and wish i didnt  :-\ not worth the cash! and yes they do give u armpump  >:( but have fun!

every1 stop copying jakes sig!!! its annoying seeing that jj thing everywhere, i cant tell which one is jake anymore  :P

Alba450

Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on August 17, 2006, 11:23:34 PM
besim shut up, i know the people at fasst and know they wouldnt give a rider like u...no offense...a pair of $300 bars. ur not that good lol  ::) i bought the flexx and wish i didnt  :-\ not worth the cash! and yes they do give u armpump  >:( but have fun!

every1 stop copying jakes sig!!! its annoying seeing that jj thing everywhere, i cant tell which one is jake anymore  :P

Yea I totally understand you guys not believing me.........I cant beleive it either.    But yes I did get them from Fasst Comapny.  You just have to get better Bussiness talk skills


Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

its OK alan. its a good thing they have it in there sig not a bad thing.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

svtbolt04

I changed mine to this because the Jesus playing hockey was getting out of hand.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Hondarider22

no i understand that its a good thing to have it in there, but get a different one that says somthing to jeramiah, i cant keep u guys straight anymore, i actually have to look at the names  :-\

Alba450

Anyways anybody got Universal Bar clamps that they dont need??? 
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

novadave

Before i bought my fasst bars my hands would go numb after about an hour of riding, and my elbows and wrists would be sore the next day.After i got the bars no more sore elbows and wrists, so i think they are well worth the money.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Hondarider22

Quote from: novadave on August 21, 2006, 02:25:59 AM
Before i bought my fasst bars my hands would go numb after about an hour of riding, and my elbows and wrists would be sore the next day.After i got the bars no more sore elbows and wrists, so i think they are well worth the money.

see thats the exact opposite of what happened to me....what color inserts do u run?  ???

PLEDGER#76

I have broken both bones in both wrists two different times and the Flexx-bars are a godsend to me, to me they are worth every penny I spent on them....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Exmx54

Quote from: PLEDGER#76 on August 22, 2006, 01:00:13 AM
I have broken both bones in both wrists two different times and the Flexx-bars are a godsend to me, to me they are worth every penny I spent on them....

Same here.... they definetly help if you have broken bones.

Hondarider22

see, i tryed riding with the yellows, which are 1 step up from blue in stiffness, i rode 5 laps, and barley got back to the pit, i had to use my other had to hit the throttle a couple times, i have the blacks in, im trying to get them as much like regular bars, when i rode with those i didnt have it as bad.....


when i had the reds in, jake will back me up on this one  :P i did a 6 lap race at dade, and i was in 1st riding fast for like 4 of the 6, then i slowed down to the speed of mini rider, my arms were on fire! i was fighting to push the throttle in, and because of me doing that, i lost 1st and finished in 2nd......maybe its because im starting to ride faster and im not used to it.....ill give the bars a chance, but so far my report is grim  ;)

novadave

Be sure that you ajust the bars so that as your standing on the bike as the weight of your arms is pushing down on the bars they can fix. If you pitch the bars to far forward or backward they wont work right.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com