I'm Back!!!

Started by robo02cop, August 17, 2006, 03:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robo02cop

Hey guys I just wanted to say HI to everyone.  I was gone from the forum for awhile when I traded my Banshee for a R1 but my fiance's dad and I just picked up a couple of Honda Atc's to ride at our property in TN so I am back on here again.  Oh yeah to all those who know me I finally took the plunge and am getting married in Feb.  Anyways HI EVERYONE!!!! 8)
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

bigscrub79

I dont think I know you but congrats on the wedding.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

long time no see dude, welcome back.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

robo02cop

Thank You and Thank You its good to be back!! ;)
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

UncleRico

(Smacking Forhead) "MARRIED!?"


It's not too late......


RUN!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

450rcrazy

your a cop thats about to get married,I guess you"ll see what its like in prison lol.Just kidding congradulations

yunt2ride

Welcome back Robo, Congrats on the marriage
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

cheropride

Congrat's and welcome back.  Been married 10 years, and it ain't always that bad...  Good Luck and wish you the best.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

robo02cop

Thanks guys!!!  Yes I am a cop but marriage won't be prison.  She is a good girl, she lets me have my toys, and when we started doing the projects on the house I asked her which project she wanted to start first and her instant reply was lets get your garage done first.  It had been turned into a bedroom by the previous owner.  We have lived together for well over a year and have been dating for almost six years.  She has been with me through everything including the police academy and getting hired on at the sheriff's office.
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

cheropride

#9
That's great.  Like I said married 10 years, but we been together my gosh 17 years. 

So female advise.

Always make her feel that there is no other woman in the world loved as much or as good as her.  Confidence and trust are key to a woman's heart.  When she has the confidence and trust of her man, she will always been happy.  Especially as the years go by.  My husband still lets me know that I'm the best thing that ever happen to him, and I am perfect for him, there's no other woman in world for him.  You know when he let's me know that, all the b/s just melts away. 

There will be trials and tribulation, but you handle them right, you will come through the otherside closer.  Just wait till kids come along, well that's a whole nother story.

Like the song goes.."every now and then on my way home, I stop by the place that wild flowers go and I pick a few, she don't ask me too".  That's it right there.  The day my husband & I were in the truck and that song came on, he said to me, that's us.  Oh my gosh, my heart just sunk.  Now everytime I hear that song, I smile ;) and I think of him.  It's so so cool....

It's the little things like that, which makes me never want to leave him.  And don't get me wrong we have our share of issues, but it always comes back to the little things he does in letting me know I'm the one.  Well, I could go on and on, but I just see so many relationship start out great and end-up in divorce.  Just remember the little things, and you'll be great.  Remember if she's happy, then your happy.  And when she's pist, oh trust me, you will be miserable, she'll make sure of that.... ;)  The old saying, when mama ain't happy, no one's happy...lol

Well good luck to you.






Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

UncleRico

I didn't know you were a cop...Can you fix my tickets? I only have like.....(I'll have to get an accurate count and get back at ya).
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

kawGIRL

Welcome back, been a long time  :-\
Congrate's on the engagement  :T
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Qdawg76

Welcome back, Where in TN do you have Property, I moved up to the Franklin area in Jan
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

robo02cop

Thanks everyone....she is treated like a spoiled princess!!!  The property that we have is between chattanooga and knoxville. :)
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

dnigels

But all cops have had bad donuts at one time or another.  Seriously marriage, kids...have you already wrecked those Hondas into a tree?  lol

Love that part of Tennessee.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

robo02cop

Quote from: dnigels on August 19, 2006, 02:21:35 PM
But all cops have had bad donuts at one time or another.  Seriously marriage, kids...have you already wrecked those Hondas into a tree?  lol

Love that part of Tennessee.


Listen here newbie......it would not be in ur driving records best interest to start making fun of cops and donuts!!!  I have friends in low places with quotas ::)
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler