Me=7 Gator=0

Started by LIV2RIDE, August 16, 2006, 10:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

#75
if i had a license i could of punched one in the face last weekend on the rainbow river, got about 3 feet from him in my kayak before looking in front of me and realizing what i was drifting toward. bout a 7 footer.


ps how do you catch them, do you actually HUNT them or just bait and kill? if you bait you should atleast step it up a notch and go after him with a 7 inch blade.   
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

UncleRico

I heard of guys using everything from Bangsticks to Bows and Arrows....

But I prefer a plastic bag and some duct tape, just sneak up behind him, and suffocate him during his death roll.


Also, I once killed a grizzly with a spork. But I wouldn't advise that..it's for experienced hunters only, and I have the DVD set of Kill it and Grill it by Ted Nugent, so I'm checked out.


But I don't know how these so called "hunters" in Florida do it. They probably use GUNS...frickin,  cheaters.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

yfz450runner

wow 3 gators! thats great! get as many as you can. whens the gator cookout, LOL. nice gators!

LIV2RIDE

This is not the greatest video in the world and it had to be broken down into 6 parts to put it on the web.
It's better than no video though. The objective was to kill a gator not to film it.  lol


part1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5unXQD1S9sA



part2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLeV2I54_0



part3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-wriVBctA



part4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKgN-LWeIj0



part5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavCCXI_dvg



part6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bXnwfehvDk

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

tat2mike

hahaha the tag is gator huntin redneck hahahahaha i love it
Formally tecatemike

Smoknbanshee

nice video cory...i remember that night it rained all night...hey do you poke him in the eyes before you get him up in the boat?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LIV2RIDE

Well we found what we went looking for.  12ft. 6in.  776lbs. His head was 30 inches long. He was a monster. We fought him for 3 1/2 hrs. and took over an hr. to get him in the boat.

In between the last pics and this one, we've gotten 2 more 10 footers and one 5 footer. The wife wanted a little one to do a whole mount and dress in FSU clothes.






Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: LIV2RIDE on September 12, 2006, 12:51:28 AM
......The wife wanted a little one to do a whole mount and dress in FSU clothes.

That ain't right. But I guess it will make the Seminoles feel better to have their uniform on something special.

Nice kills. That one is a beast, I bet you will be braggin bout it for awhile.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fox17

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 12, 2006, 12:58:16 AM
Quote from: LIV2RIDE on September 12, 2006, 12:51:28 AM
......The wife wanted a little one to do a whole mount and dress in FSU clothes.

That ain't right. But I guess it will make the Seminoles feel better to have their uniform on something special.

Nice kills. That one is a beast, I bet you will be braggin bout it for awhile.

yep.

rubicon500kid

dang that sucker is big i know where a few of them are too about that big to bad i dont a permit and my mom works for the everglades NP and my dads an LT for the local PD lol 
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

sbripple

this uncle rico is real turd.He likes trying to insult people and is always too judgemental.I dont know who puffed up his head to make him think his opinion is relavent.The guy is just another carpet bagger that came down here ,and now thinks he will tell us how to live.Nice gator....I am jealous as I have never been on a legal gator hunt.

UncleRico

Quote from: sbripple on September 12, 2006, 09:31:43 AM
this uncle rico is real turd.He likes trying to insult people and is always too judgemental.I dont know who puffed up his head to make him think his opinion is relavent.The guy is just another carpet bagger that came down here ,and now thinks he will tell us how to live.Nice gator....I am jealous as I have never been on a legal gator hunt.

You sure do complain a lot for a girl.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: sbripple on September 12, 2006, 09:31:43 AM
this uncle rico is real turd.He likes trying to insult people and is always too judgemental.I dont know who puffed up his head to make him think his opinion is relavent.The guy is just another carpet bagger that came down here ,and now thinks he will tell us how to live.Nice gator....I am jealous as I have never been on a legal gator hunt.

I sure hope you're joking around.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

klutchbuster400

I love how you have it hanging outside your house, man i wish i had a gator to hang on my tree, the nieghbors would freak!

UncleRico

sbripple, if you don't appologize, I'm gonna take you off my buddy list, and have my friend "TOM" from MySpace.Com have a word with you.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

backwoods boy

you guys are cruel n inhuman n i would write a 300 word essay on it but i got to stop some dang atvers from disturbing the scrub jays
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

gery350

crockett called.
he's looking for his gator........... ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

yfz150

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 16, 2006, 11:30:58 AM
sissys! i would have jumped on it and bit its ear into submission!  ;D

HAHAHA!
You`re freakin funny!