Women's Racing Class starts Sept 2

Started by HillKiller, August 13, 2006, 07:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

  In case some of you haven't heard a Women's racing class series will begin Sept 2 at Thunderbowl Speedway in Ocala. Rules and other info at www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.com

   
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Mrs.Nightbreed

Can we run knobbies? I cant ride until mid Oct. but it will be good to know.

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on August 14, 2006, 02:10:40 AM
i got a set of rears for ya  ;)

Then i need some cheap Yamaha pattern wheels....

No worries  8) We got lots of time  :P

HillKiller

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 14, 2006, 02:21:06 AM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on August 14, 2006, 02:10:40 AM
i got a set of rears for ya  ;)

Then i need some cheap Yamaha pattern wheels....

No worries  8) We got lots of time  :P
Hey Melissa,
  I can help you with some cheap used wheels I was about to ebay. How much is cheap to you? PM me and we'll work out a deal. If Scooter doesn't have tires I have a used set of Hoosiers I can sell too. LMK. ;D
                                                                     
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 14, 2006, 01:59:10 AM
Can we run knobbies? I cant ride until mid Oct. but it will be good to know.
No knobbies except in Peewee classes so Trent will be ok. Thunderbowl is undergoing a major facelift and they are spending lots of money to provide us a great racing surface so they made a decision to restrict tires. If there are others out there that want to get just a used set of tires to try this type of racing then they should put up a post. I have alot of used wheels, Honda and Yamaha patterns.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Mrs.Nightbreed

With the new rules being posted today, do you have a spare set of front tires too?

HillKiller

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 20, 2006, 06:01:38 AM
With the new rules being posted today, do you have a spare set of front tires too?
No I don't have any front tires but I see them on ebay alot.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

There are several sets of fronts on there now.

urmom

Glad there's finally a Female M/C class.
But bummer that you can't have knobbies.
:(
Kristin #5
    &
Ryan #7
Go green or go home.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com