Croom next weekend 19th 20th

Started by acamoeiger, August 10, 2006, 06:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acamoeiger

We were thinking about going to croom next weekend. Maybee sat or sun. But we have never been before. We have a 06 Eiger, and possibly one more couple with an Eiger. If anyone is planning on going, or would like to go, we would like to find other Atv'ers to ride with. Email me or post if you are interested. We live in Largo. We could meet up and drive out there, or meet up there either way. We look forward to going.  :drive.gif

UncleRico

If it's not 95 plus degrees I might go early on Saturday Morning. But I ride a sport so you probably aren't going to want to ride with me.

But if you let me know where you're riding out of, I'll stop and say "HI"


I park up front at the sand pit.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

chevytahoe4x4

I would like to go. I have never been there before. I ride a sportsman 600. Looks like it would be a fun place. I am coming from Jacksonville.
Polaris Sportsman 600 twin
Polaris Trailblazer 250

boostbusa

Quote from: acamoeiger on August 10, 2006, 06:07:10 PM
We were thinking about going to croom next weekend. Maybee sat or sun. But we have never been before. We have a 06 Eiger, and possibly one more couple with an Eiger. If anyone is planning on going, or would like to go, we would like to find other Atv'ers to ride with. Email me or post if you are interested. We live in Largo. We could meet up and drive out there, or meet up there either way. We look forward to going.  :drive.gif
Me my wife and son are going ,remember at croom you are only allowed 1 person to a bike unless it's built for 2 people like the bombadier 4 wheels.

acamoeiger

Ive heard that they dont check you after you leave the gate.

FishaHallic

Quote from: acamoeiger on August 13, 2006, 09:19:46 AM
Ive heard that they dont check you after you leave the gate.
Not true, they have rangers driving the roads all the time and I always see them checking things out.  Now I have never seen them out in the trails though.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com