Spread The Word

Started by 450rutmaker, April 05, 2005, 07:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rutmaker

Mini atv site join the forum for kids and there quads. Heres the link http://www.freewebs.com/450rutmaker/index.htm  ,if I can get the site goin im planning on having it .com'd soon.  

Have fun and ride safe
Daniel
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

ATPShaun94

Nice Website  ;D how do you regisester to chat in the chat room. [smiley=dunno.gif]

450rutmaker

Seems to not be working properly.The site really isnt getting any action so I may be dropping it shortly. Thanks for the show of intrest though.

Daniel
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

ATPShaun94

your very welcome, I'll look around somemore see if I can find some pretty stuff [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] ;).

klutchbuster400

is there an age limit 2 that site lol

450rutmaker

No age limit but the sites not getting much action. 
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

klutchbuster400

i would join just i have a 350 and im 14, am i 2 old or is my bike 2 big :-\

wheelie_boy

yea same here. im 13 with a 400. ???
05 kx 250f

KXKID

#8
im 10 with a fast 65 it can hang with mudmonkeys 250 sometimes i can win in a drag race but she can win too sometimes

mudmonkey

same here! i am almost 14(sept) and i ride a 250 w/ modifications!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com