My recon

Started by reconmudder, August 11, 2006, 03:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reconmudder

This is my 04 recon

[attachment deleted by admin]
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

reconmudder

It has

1.snorkel

2.itp mudlite tires

3.k&n air filter
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

Nice man. How do you like the Mud Lites?
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

MachineDog

Amazing what that quad will get through, if there's a will that quad will find a way. lol


[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

reconmudder

yep.

[attachment deleted by admin]
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

rubicon500kid

nice  my mom has a recon to im going to put my snorkel on it when i get time and we r buying tires for it too
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Fox17

my mom rides a recon too. the thing is unstopable. it is tons better than our rancher. pretty fast too. it will stand up if you want it to.

SpringHill Riderz

Alot of people say those are fun quads.  I wouldnt mind trying one out  ;D

klutchbuster400

NIce recon, You should let your bro borrow the mudlites for the rancher, he keeps complaining about tires :D

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

mudmachine

little water wheelie on the last one

Palmettobay_recon

recons are awesome...I have msts on mine and it goes htrough a ton of muck  :) I'm in the process of saving for an hmf and a hl 2' lift. I will post pics when I get her lifted up.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com