SSQSA series riders

Started by DCR_Marcus14, August 11, 2006, 03:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many of you are planning to go to this series?

Deffinitely
14 (66.7%)
Most likely
2 (9.5%)
Not Sure yet
1 (4.8%)
No
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: August 31, 2006, 03:13:53 PM

DCR_Marcus14

How many people are planning to race this series, I know me and about five or so of my friends are making plans and im sure more will follow, but its not fun when you have poor turnouts, you can practice for cheaper.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Mrs.Nightbreed

#1
Personally , I think that is the wrong attitude to have. That's "5 or so" more of a turn out.....We can't build something great if everyone thinks that way. Look at NEATV. We can turn this into that  8) It's the riders that  make it that great!  8)

We will be at all them. Mike and Trent will race all of them and I will race the last 4 at least.

Exmx54


RTR_380/450R

Ill hit a couple or three! Definately! ;)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LostCause

#4
HUMMMMM.........

I think I will be there!!!!!

You bet I will.  This is what everyone has wanted for a long time.

It is time to show all the big tracks that we too can pull in big numbers.  The more we have the better it will be!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

blindkaeta

I will be there even if I can't ride. ;)

tony pitts

we will be there. might miss the first few but will hit the rest when my sun is old enough
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR

We are planning on running the Quad Only Series. We will have one probably running A and 16-24 and one running B and 25+.

This Series is going to be great this year and grow to be even better in the future I think. We need to support this. This is our chance to give Quads a legimate voice at the tracks.




TRX450R_Racer

Never heard of it. Is it MX?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

trx#9

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2006, 11:06:01 AM
Never heard of it. Is it MX?
What planet are you on? I've seen you all over this site, how could you miss this. The quad only series! :stoogies.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Holeshot36

Plan on hitting all but one race.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: trx#9 on August 12, 2006, 11:47:48 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2006, 11:06:01 AM
Never heard of it. Is it MX?
What planet are you on? I've seen you all over this site, how could you miss this. The quad only series! :stoogies.gif

That doesn't answer my question.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2006, 10:57:26 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on August 12, 2006, 11:47:48 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2006, 11:06:01 AM
Never heard of it. Is it MX?
What planet are you on? I've seen you all over this site, how could you miss this. The quad only series! :stoogies.gif
That doesn't answer my question.

Yes it is MX. 7 race series at 4 tracks in the off season of the nationals. The 1st race is Sun 9/17 at PAX, w/ Sat practice. ABC Youth and Age classes. Quads Only! 8)  www.ssqsa.com

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

lawn_man mx

we  will be there   ;D  myself  and yr 
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

racingbroke

We'll be there.  We've got a couple of mini's racing in the 90 class.  Does anyone else know of any that are planning to race?  I would really like to see some of the mini's that go to Dade or Bartow come out if possible.  This is going to be a great series!
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

DCR_Marcus14

sounds good so far, I hope it can work up to NEATV eventually; it might.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Exmx54

Quote from: racingbroke on August 14, 2006, 01:11:39 PM
We'll be there.  We've got a couple of mini's racing in the 90 class.  Does anyone else know of any that are planning to race?  I would really like to see some of the mini's that go to Dade or Bartow come out if possible.  This is going to be a great series!

I know of at least one that is coming from my town.

Shawn Collister

I'll be there.

This is the first QUAD ONLY series in FL.
Anybody who is serious at all about racing, or just supporting our sport should be there, too.
Im trying to talk everyone I know who rides, to go race.  (hare scramble guys, also)
I'll probably bring a frind or 2, just to watch (gate fee)

We need a lot of people to show up to let everyone know we're serious.

Look at the STQRA or TQRA from TX.....
Id love to have something like that over here.



Thats how I roll.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

mudrat

My Son and I will be at all of them, my son will be running both 50cc and 90cc Mini's as well!

I get to run with the Old Guys.........
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

miniquad8

i will try to make a couple of the races...will there be practice on sunday morning?i have heard a few people with negative thoughts because its a two day deal...we run the nationals so two days are a cakewalk but some locals cant afford to take their families on a two day vacation every two weeks...
cam covil#8
04 dade city unlimited mini quad 2nd place
05 dade city unlimited mini quad 1st place
05 gnc mx 70 production 3rd place
06 gnc mx 70 shifter national champion(round 3,5,6,7,8,9,11 winner)
06 dade city quad youth 1st place
06 gncc round 1,4 winner

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: miniquad8 on August 14, 2006, 11:35:54 PM
i will try to make a couple of the races...will there be practice on sunday morning?i have heard a few people with negative thoughts because its a two day deal...we run the nationals so two days are a cakewalk but some locals cant afford to take their families on a two day vacation every two weeks...

Good question! Will there be any practice at all on race day!? I know that I personally have never raced any type of MX series, simply because of the inability to do the 2 day thing!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LostCause

Yes, there will be practice on Sunday.  Usually 4 laps but that is all. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

DCR_Marcus14

I think that there is going to be some near full gates in some classes the way im hearing about who is going.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Nightbreed

I'll be running the 43cc vet minor class. I think I have a shot at winning the whole series!!! :ThumbsUp.gif ;)

I'll be there !!!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com