mudfest

Started by sweetrider215, August 11, 2006, 11:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetrider215

i know there is like a couple other post about this but just wandering  who is going to the big mudfest and what u will be riding
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

BigDog

I will be there Saturday morning on my trusty Rincon.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

sweetrider215

i will be there saturday morning  also  with a big bear 400 4wd green  and my dad will be on a blue 06 wolverine we will be with some friends
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

IXIswamperIXI

I will be there late friday on my buggy :-)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

FORD4X4GIRL

I'll be there with TRX On The Rack .... a yellow 06 foreman &  a red 03 rancher ..... with a green excursion & a teal 94 ford f 150 that says YEEHAW on the front ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

sweetrider215

oki doki   we are leaving west palm beach about 6:30   so see u all there
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: sweetrider215 on August 11, 2006, 08:21:43 PM
oki doki   we are leaving west palm beach about 6:30   so see u all there


7 am & I'm still in broward ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

sweetrider215

mudfest was great it ws so much fun  there was ALOT  of people though we did some extreme riding
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com