I'm confused LEVEL RED OR ORANGE?

Started by UncleRico, August 10, 2006, 06:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Quote from: SomBch on August 11, 2006, 10:53:53 AM
I think what we are dealing with here are Islamist Nazis, I mean there threatening castration , Donny. I mean lets not split hairs here.

Amateurs.

o4250

Quote from: SomBch on August 11, 2006, 09:02:37 AM
from what I understand hes got some real stiff competiton down there. Especially that Jesus Quintana, nobody messes w/ the JESUS!!!!
Eight year olds dude, eight year olds.

Sleazy_Rider78

I think my post count has nearly double because of this thread.  I thought Bushwacker was going to Puerto Rico for his River Dancing skills.  Or maybe it was his interpretive dance rendition of Rambo.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

UncleRico

#78
The competition:

"The only competition I fear is Bushwacker and his life partner. Those American's really know the forbidden dance. It's like watching animals mate, only it makes my man parts tingle"  - Jesus Quintana

That quote was taken from The Forbidden Dance Monthly July Issue.

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SomBch

no body touches the Jesus's tender parts with out an invitation.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

SomBch

#81
do you think when the cops arrested these terrorists they said: your over the line smokey! mark it zero or your living in a world of pain!
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

UncleRico

Quote from: SomBch on August 11, 2006, 09:46:22 PM
do you think when the cops arrested these terrorists they said: your over the line smokey! mark it zero or your living in a world of pain!

If I close my eyes, I can picture exactly what the arresting officers said...........



Air Marshall One: All right, how about "Cat Game?"
Air Marshall Two: Cat Game? What's the record?
Air Marhsall One : Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
Air Marshall Two: Ten? Starting right 'meow?'
Terrorist: Sorry about the...
Air Marshall Two: All right meow. (1) Hand over your license and passport.
Air Marhall Two: Your passport? Hurry up meow. (2)
Terrorist: Sorry.
Air Marshall Two: Is there something funny here boy?
Terrorist: Oh, no.
Air Marshall Two: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?
Air Marshall Two: All right meow, (3) where were we?
Terrorist: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
Air Marshall Two: Am I saying meow?
Terrorist: I thought...
Air Marshall Two: Don't think boy. Meow, (4) Where's the fire?
Air Marhasll Two. (5) What is so damn funny?
Terrorist: I could have sworn you said meow.
Air Marshall Two: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?
Air Marshall Two: Am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Air Marshall Two: Do you see me eating mice?
Air Marshall Two: You stop laughing right meow! (6)
Terrorist:  Yes sir.
Air Marshall Two: Meow, (7) I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. (8) It's the law.
Air Marshall Two: Not so funny meow, (9) is it?
Air Marshall Two: Meow! (10)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

svtbolt04

You sir, have way too much free time on your hands.. For one, posting a movie quote in ever post you make, number two for watching every movie you get the quotes from.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Sleazy_Rider78

I personally would have gone with The Repeater in the interogation room.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Joedirt

You all are SICK I tell ya...SICK...lol ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

561rincon

Ron White  says it best  "there should be 2 levels #1 find the helmet #2 put on the damn helmet...:P
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com