nevr tst a woman

Started by dreth, July 16, 2006, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth


The FBI had an opening for an assassin.   After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done there were 3 finalists.
> 
> 
> Two  men  and  a  woman.
> For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the
> men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.
> "We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter
> what the circumstances.   Inside the room you will find your wife
> sitting in a chair.   Kill Her!!!"
> "The man said, "You can't be serious, I could never shoot my wife"
> The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job.
> Take your wife and go home."
> The second man was given the same instructions.   He took the
> gun and went into the room.   All was quiet for about 5 minutes.   The man
> came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife."
> The agent said, "You don't have what it takes.  Take your wife and go home."
> Finally, it was the woman's turn.   She was given the same
> instructions, to kill her husband.
> She took the gun and went into the room.
> Shots were heard, one after another.   They heard screaming, crashing,
> banging on the walls.
> After a few minutes, all was quiet.   The door opened slowly and
> there stood the woman, She wiped the sweat from her brow.
> "This gun is loaded with blanks" she said.
> "I had to beat him to death with the chair."
> MORAL :   Women are evil   
> Don't mess with them  !!!!!!!!
>

Mrs.Nightbreed

Good lesson guys!  ;) Words to remember  >:D

Honda328i

I'm gonna tell this one at the wedding I'm going to this weekend  :R 2:L
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MuddyGirlatTheHump

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]