Work Sucks

Started by jwscroll, August 06, 2006, 12:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

I hate my job and most of the people I work with. Looking to relocate. Any ideas? Professional Landscaper/Operations manager is my current job description.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

UncleRico

Do you have any gaming experience?

I think there's a position open in beta testing and research.

I think they're starting at 80k, plus company car, office corner with window on the 51st floor, and they give you like 5 grand to relocate to Tampa if you live more than 60 miles away.

Basically, I play video games all day and look for glitches and short cuts.

Mandarin Chinesse is a plus.

But they do give Surprise Random drug tests on the last Thursday of every month, so it's a drug free work place.

I'll check with Chuck in Human Resources tomorrow.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

foreman1

Quote from: jwscroll on August 06, 2006, 12:43:31 PM
I hate my job and most of the people I work with. Looking to relocate. Any ideas? Professional Landscaper/Operations manager is my current job description.

Manager of any category has many responsiblities/headaches .

If it makes you feel any better ..
I hate mine too and maybe more than  you hate yours, but I like being able to pay my bils so I just deal with it.  :drink.gif
So here i am thinking about it right now and i'm gettin sick just thinkin about it .

I here ya' thats why we ride or do what ever we do  to forget about work .
Good luck
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Alba450

Quote from: UncleRico on August 06, 2006, 12:50:34 PM
Do you have any gaming experience?

I think there's a position open in beta testing and research.

I think they're starting at 80k, plus company car, office corner with window on the 51st floor, and they give you like 5 grand to relocate to Tampa if you live more than 60 miles away.

Basically, I play video games all day and look for glitches and short cuts.

Mandarin Chinesse is a plus.

But they do give Surprise Random drug tests on the last Thursday of every month, so it's a drug free work place.

I'll check with Chuck in Human Resources tomorrow.

Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

MachineDog

Quote from: UncleRico on August 06, 2006, 12:50:34 PM
Do you have any gaming experience?

I think there's a position open in beta testing and research.

I think they're starting at 80k, plus company car, office corner with window on the 51st floor, and they give you like 5 grand to relocate to Tampa if you live more than 60 miles away.

Basically, I play video games all day and look for glitches and short cuts.

Mandarin Chinesse is a plus.

But they do give Surprise Random drug tests on the last Thursday of every month, so it's a drug free work place.




I'll check with Chuck in Human Resources tomorrow.

You have the best job ever. :O Sit and play video games all day for money.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

53yfz450

#5
hahha sounds like the movie grandmas boy. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

jwscroll

Not into gaming enough to do it for a living. Headaches are definitely a by product of being a manager. Looking more for something in Alabama.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Grassman68

 :'( :'( :'(ITS GOING TO SUCK THERE 2??????!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif

svtbolt04

Quote from: UncleRico on August 06, 2006, 12:50:34 PM
Do you have any gaming experience?

I think there's a position open in beta testing and research.

I think they're starting at 80k, plus company car, office corner with window on the 51st floor, and they give you like 5 grand to relocate to Tampa if you live more than 60 miles away.

Basically, I play video games all day and look for glitches and short cuts.

Mandarin Chinesse is a plus.

But they do give Surprise Random drug tests on the last Thursday of every month, so it's a drug free work place.

I'll check with Chuck in Human Resources tomorrow.

If this is a real job.. PM me with more details..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com