Double Back Flip Video

Started by UncleRico, August 05, 2006, 12:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

For those of you who think ESPN is the spanish channel...

here is the double back flip that Travis Pastrana pulled last night.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=qqSJhywWng4


It occurs to me that certain people have no fear of consequence, and that's awesome.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

qt314nfla

That's just freakin' awesome!

Smoknbanshee

saw it last night on espn, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING......I don't think it will be done for another year.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Ida_Mann

I'm gonna start practicing that on a modified Rubicon,,,,,,,with ATP building the engine, I think it's possible to gain the 80 or so MPH to get the right height ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

Ida, make sure you have a soft landing when practicing the double because this is what it looks like when it goes wrong....


http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rf25Eiahnxs
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Here's three knuckleheads who I never thought would be able to get the backflip down.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=raTBuvZwh2w
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

reconmudder

#7
That was  cool :o . I saw it on my tv last night.
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

4fittyr

xgames double back travis rulzzzzzz
if u can't be good be good at it

MachineDog

OMG, Did anyone else see the STi roll??! And then he got right back to moving and was *so* close to beating travis. :O He fricking popped the bead on the left-front tire too.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Sleazy_Rider78

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com