2 stroke vs  4 stroke

Started by jeremy, November 19, 2004, 11:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DierWolf

Now there's someone i like :)

As for challanging 2 strokes on hill climbs, i think your making a very bad challenge.

PS i dont own a QuadZilla or whatever term you choose to call it, I have a hybid, something i made and put together not what the manufacturer feels like giving me.


LTZ400ApK

QuoteNow there's someone i like :)

As for challanging 2 strokes on hill climbs, i think your making a very bad challenge.

PS i dont own a QuadZilla or whatever term you choose to call it, I have a hybid, something i made and put together not what the manufacturer feels like giving me.


I've got a hybrid too its a C-dale with a Cr500 motor  ;)

Shotgun

QuoteMy personal preference is a 2 stroke I don't know why people say more maintenance and stuff...a 2 stroke you don't need to change motor oil every 2 ride rather you change it every 4 or 5 months...and a 4 stroke has allot more moving parts valve train..timing chains...I just like the simplicity of a 2 stroke and the raw power hit.....plus it take a 4 stroke engine to work twice as hard to equal the same amount of power a 2 stroke can make....but if you like long riding go with 4 strokes they are more fuel efficient a 2 stroke eats up allot of gas.

I don't even know why you bother posting, all I can do is stare at that little video to your left!

DierWolf

Yeah hehehe,

i always go back for a second look :)

the day white women learn that not all men like skin and bones is the day i go out with one :)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com