Big Group Ride Photo

Started by mrbones, August 04, 2006, 11:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Does anyone have a copy of one of those huge group ride photos where everyone is on their quad? I think it was at Rodman. It shows everyone in a line and was real wide and had a lot of people.

I want to put something like that at the top of the website.

Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MachineDog

Why not just setup a new ride for it, instead of rummaging through old pictures? :D Sounds like fun to me.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

o4250

PM ashpalt dragon, I know he took a really good one.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: o4250 on August 04, 2006, 11:53:31 AM
PM ashpalt dragon, I know he took a really good one.
He photoshopped 3 pics together to acommodate everyone  8) I have it somewhere. I will look

Ida_Mann

same here, got nothing/nobody else to do ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

wilburz

#5
I sent one to ya from the Eureka ride last year. sent it to this email address:
admin_NOSPAM@atvflorida.com <---Edited so the spam bots don't get me.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

backinsaddle

#6
Quote from: wilburz on August 04, 2006, 08:04:00 PM
I sent one to ya from the Eureka ride last year. sent it to this email address:
admin_NOSPAM@atvflorida.com

send it to me too, would you ;D

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on August 04, 2006, 11:05:44 AM
Does anyone have a copy of one of those huge group ride photos

Here ya go... The File is 8MBs (Right Click and Save As) www.instantimages.net/rodman_panoramic.jpg
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

mrbones

Thanks everybody! I got what I needed. I plan on putting it into a new site layout with the new logo, too.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MachineDog

That's fricking awesome! :O I'd like to know who all the people are in the shot.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com