seminole thursday

Started by klutchbuster400, August 04, 2006, 03:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Great ride, they changed up the track alot!
Great meeting backinsaddle out their!!!

Racer x5


Me on the back triple, Doubled it in the pics, but I can clear it :P

Nose dive :-\ Funny becuase I still landed right 



backinsaddle

nice pics Jesse...good meeting you.  I'm shooting for tomorrow am to be there...hope to see you there.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: backinsaddle on August 04, 2006, 03:50:44 PM
nice pics Jesse...good meeting you.  I'm shooting for tomorrow am to be there...hope to see you there.
thanks, If racer x5 is feeling up to it then we'll be their tomorrow, we rode pretty hard yesterday and are both pretty sore ;D

RacerX5

yo im not sore lol and im always up for seminole, i just need a ride just like you do. Ask ur parents to take us to give my dad a break.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RacerX5 on August 04, 2006, 04:27:26 PM
yo im not sore lol and im always up for seminole, i just need a ride just like you do. Ask ur parents to take us to give my dad a break.
B/s youre more sore then me lol. Dude You knoe I would love for one of my parents to take us and give your pop a break, but you know my dad works alot, and my mom doesnt really like me going their in the first place.

RacerX5

Dude im ready to ride, i might be able to talk my dad into taking us sunday though.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RacerX5 on August 04, 2006, 04:49:10 PM
Dude im ready to ride, i might be able to talk my dad into taking us sunday though.
eh, my momma said no more track for me, I need to spend time with the family :N
Doesnt make sense, dad is busting his butt all day :-\, and moms always down south :P

RacerX5

Awww that sucks

well family is first.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RacerX5 on August 04, 2006, 05:31:57 PM
Awww that sucks

well family is first.
Oh well,
Lets hope the yfz is done by the time i can go to the track and test her out >:D

dreth

Quote from: backinsaddle on August 04, 2006, 03:50:44 PM
nice pics Jesse...good meeting you.  I'm shooting for tomorrow am to be there...hope to see you there.




good to see that you got some seat time in ;)

wheelie_boy

sweet pics man, i wanna go there so bad!!
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com