Pic want post

Started by customrubicon, November 22, 2004, 01:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

I am trying to post a jpeg pic but it wont go. It tells me that it is invalid. Any suggestions ? Thanks Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

o4250

#1
It might be becuase they only allow JPG and GIF :) files/pictures

RL400

theres not much difference between JPEG and JPG, if any, so i dont see why it should be a problem.  If you want to email it to me at reid@rlucas.com ill convert it....

customrubicon

Ok I will. As far as I know there is no difference between them. jpeg & jpg. THanks Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

kawGIRL

There is "NO" difference between a jpg and a jpeg....just remove the "e" in windows explorer  [smiley=Wink.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com