Delivery for DRETH

Started by 01ZX12R, August 02, 2006, 06:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

Look what the big brown truck dropped off for Dreth

[attachment deleted by admin]
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

 :) ;D ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

Just think I have not even called Dreth to let him know I have a supppprrriiise for him yet.

[attachment deleted by admin]
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

imagine the smile on his face when he logs on tonight.

[attachment deleted by admin]
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

fastrnrik

You're a heartless prick. I love it.

01ZX12R

Look out fellas Dreth is on his way back.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 02, 2006, 07:03:51 PM
You're a heartless prick. I love it.

Gotta have some fun. Its cruel I know but what the h ll
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

Dreth, I will leave the condom on it for you to take off.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

dreth

Rob CALLED ME UP talkin bout ...........someone is talkin some bad stuff about you..............i come in and see this :D they got me good!



ATP, the ball is in your court now!  ;)


thanks Wayne for the hook up and the suprise :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif.

Fox17

that is sweet. what brand?

qt314nfla

Quote from: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 08:45:38 PM
that is sweet. what brand?

As QT gasps for air.........
















Ok got my breath back.  Dreth rides nothing but honda.

klutchbuster400

Put it together and get back out their!

Fox17

i mean what brand of frame. honda doesnt sell blue frames do they? i wouldnt get one anyway cause it broke. anyway who made the frame.

qt314nfla

sorry thought you meant what brand does he ride.  QT have a duh da duh moment (mind of mencia) ???

Fox17

Quote from: QT314 on August 02, 2006, 08:54:09 PM
sorry thought you meant what brand does he ride.  QT have a duh da duh moment (mind of mencia) ???

LOL.

550superquad

Quote from: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 08:45:38 PM
that is sweet. what brand?
looks like  a lsr frame  8)  must be nice  ;)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

dreth

Quote from: 550superquad on August 02, 2006, 09:11:32 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 08:45:38 PM
that is sweet. what brand?
looks like  a lsr frame  8)  must be nice  ;)




LONESTAR FRAME,  and its called......NO RIDING FOR 4 MONTHS to afford it.

dreth

Quote from: 01ZX12R on August 02, 2006, 07:05:17 PM
Look out fellas Dreth is on his way back.



hopefully on september the 2nd ;)

Ride1Rob

Quote from: dreth on August 02, 2006, 07:10:26 PM
Rob CALLED ME UP talkin bout ...........someone is talkin some bad stuff about you..............i come in and see this :D they got me good!



ATP, the ball is in your court now!  ;)


thanks Wayne for the hook up and the suprise :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif.

>:D We couldn't resist... I was trying to keep from laughing when I was telling you that. That was a "PRICELESS" moment  ;) .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

Quote from: Ride1Rob on August 02, 2006, 09:48:02 PM
Quote from: dreth on August 02, 2006, 07:10:26 PM
Rob CALLED ME UP talkin bout ...........someone is talkin some bad stuff about you..............i come in and see this :D they got me good!



ATP, the ball is in your court now!  ;)


thanks Wayne for the hook up and the suprise :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif.

>:D We couldn't resist... I was trying to keep from laughing when I was telling you that. That was a "PRICELESS" moment  ;) .

After all what are friends for...
This is one of the best frames money can buy and let me tell you it looks great settin in my garage. I think my Yamaha's are tryin to push it out into the street.LOL
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Honda328i

I'm speechless  :-X  I feel the AWE clear up here in Orlando.  WOW
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Exmx54

Quote from: dreth on August 02, 2006, 09:21:03 PM
Quote from: 01ZX12R on August 02, 2006, 07:05:17 PM
Look out fellas Dreth is on his way back.



hopefully on september the 2nd ;)

Just in time to head over to Moroso! Let me know if you need a hand with putting it back together!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Exmx54 on August 03, 2006, 12:20:32 AM
Quote from: dreth on August 02, 2006, 09:21:03 PM
Quote from: 01ZX12R on August 02, 2006, 07:05:17 PM
Look out fellas Dreth is on his way back.



hopefully on september the 2nd ;)

Just in time to head over to Moroso! Let me know if you need a hand with putting it back together!
Isnt moroso going to be strictly dirtbikes?

dreth

Quote from: 01ZX12R on August 02, 2006, 09:56:53 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on August 02, 2006, 09:48:02 PM
Quote from: dreth on August 02, 2006, 07:10:26 PM
Rob CALLED ME UP talkin bout ...........someone is talkin some bad stuff about you..............i come in and see this :D they got me good!



ATP, the ball is in your court now!  ;)


thanks Wayne for the hook up and the suprise :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif.

>:D We couldn't resist... I was trying to keep from laughing when I was telling you that. That was a "PRICELESS" moment  ;) .

After all what are friends for...
This is one of the best frames money can buy and let me tell you it looks great settin in my garage. I think my Yamaha's are tryin to push it out into the street.LOL





NOW THAT THEY HAVE SPENT THE NIGHT WITH A HONDA FRAME.............................they might be looking for a new girlfriend! es[ecially a sexy LSR Honda :-*

01ZX12R

There were all kinds of noises coming from the garage last night. I dont know if they were makin babies or fightin. LOL
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Ride1Rob on August 02, 2006, 09:48:02 PM
Quote from: dreth on August 02, 2006, 07:10:26 PM
Rob CALLED ME UP talkin bout ...........someone is talkin some bad stuff about you..............i come in and see this :D they got me good!



ATP, the ball is in your court now!  ;)


thanks Wayne for the hook up and the suprise :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif.

>:D We couldn't resist... I was trying to keep from laughing when I was telling you that. That was a "PRICELESS" moment  ;) .



Perfect .... What a great friend ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

UncleRico

#28
Dreth lost his cell phone and won't be near a computer for a few days.....

He wanted me to tell you guys that he needs you to send that frame to your local paint shop and powder coater.  He want's it powder coated in NEON PINK, and have CHOO CHOO trains painted on it. He said he'll pay you guys cash when he gets back.


So get crackin'
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dreth

Quote from: UncleRico on August 03, 2006, 08:19:59 AM
Dreth lost his cell phone and won't be near a computer for a few days.....

He wanted me to tell you guys that he needs you to send that frame to your local paint shop and powder coater.  He want's it powder coated in NEON PINK, and have CHOO CHOO trains painted on it. He said he'll pay you guys cash when he gets back.


So get crackin'

i said pink umbrellas :deal.gif

Fox17

Quote from: 01ZX12R on August 03, 2006, 07:31:36 AM
There were all kinds of noises coming from the garage last night. I dont know if they were makin babies or fightin. LOL

it was neither. that was probably someone breakin in and stealing it. hope it is still there.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: 01ZX12R on August 03, 2006, 07:31:36 AM
There were all kinds of noises coming from the garage last night. I dont know if they were makin babies or fightin. LOL

That frame is surrounded by Yamis. And there'll be another looking to get in on the action tonite. Can you say... Gang Bang  ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Fox17


01ZX12R

I looked in the garage and it looks like the 5 Yamaha's ate the TRX450R up. All that is left if the frame. LOL
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Fox17

LOL. yea my yami eats up hondas. ;) ;D

dreth

Quote from: 01ZX12R on August 03, 2006, 05:16:44 PM
I looked in the garage and it looks like the 5 Yamaha's ate the TRX450R up. All that is left if the frame. LOL


yall got it all wrong..................................all a honda needs to beat a yammi is frame :D

Fox17

ok lets race for pinks. ur honda frame and my yfz. then i would have a 450 frame. nothing to do with it though. o well i guess i could sell it back to you.  ;D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Fox17 on August 03, 2006, 11:26:57 PM
ok lets race for pinks. ur honda frame and my yfz. then i would have a 450 frame. nothing to do with it though. o well i guess i could sell it back to you.  ;D
I'll race my 400 against your 450  :D

Fox17

you would probably kick my butt cause of experience. so thats a NO.

UncleRico

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 04, 2006, 12:14:04 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 03, 2006, 11:26:57 PM
ok lets race for pinks. ur honda frame and my yfz. then i would have a 450 frame. nothing to do with it though. o well i guess i could sell it back to you.  ;D
I'll race my 400 against your 450  :D

Can I get in on the action? I'm not very good at riding, so you guys would probably both beat me, but then I would have a story to tell forever.

"Yeah, I lost my quad to a 400, and a Yamaha"

Where we racin?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com