Riding spot with trailer

Started by UncleRico, July 31, 2006, 01:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Just a heads up...

Someone is selling their lot at River Ranch with a trailer already on it for those of you looking.

I'm not sure which campsite it is though.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: UncleRico on July 31, 2006, 01:28:22 AM
Just a heads up...

Someone is selling their lot at River Ranch with a trailer already on it for those of you looking.

I'm not sure which campsite it is though.


FYI.... Alot of the land up there is toasted, there was a fire not too long ago that destroyed almost everything at alot of the camp sites near the back....

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

PHN

Quote from: UncleRico on July 31, 2006, 01:28:22 AM
Just a heads up...

Someone is selling their lot at River Ranch with a trailer already on it for those of you looking.

I'm not sure which campsite it is though.

Any specific information on this...? Where do I find out...?

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: PHN on August 02, 2006, 02:11:13 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on July 31, 2006, 01:28:22 AM
Just a heads up...

Someone is selling their lot at River Ranch with a trailer already on it for those of you looking.

I'm not sure which campsite it is though.

Any specific information on this...? Where do I find out...?

you can just ride around the next time you are up there or else you can check the front gate to see if anyone posted anything there....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif