Ocala 08/12

Started by duroc825, July 31, 2006, 09:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duroc825

Group ride to the big whoops and beyond?

1FasterBlaster

#1
I'll see if I can make it.My buddy should have his mods put on by now.I can try to get a couple of riders with those new 450  LTR's.
  Think your ready for  speed ride Mike? Come one come all, try not to lose your balls!!

jujulo700R

I'm in! Just let me know the time and place. Hopefully it is a ride that gets my heart pumpin' and not one that I need to take "no doze" for.  ;D
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

Rellimniets

I think Tripyn and I were planning on being there that weekend to ride. We have another most likely coming with us that just got a new ride, name is Eric. we went last weekend and brought the grill and cooked for lunch, was much better than a sandwhich.
See whomever then.

Brian

duroc825

I'm ready and I'm tryin to get a couple of friends to go to that love to go FAST.

atvtrailer

i might be out there for a fast ride, but im not positive i can go til sometime next week
05 450r #13B

Im@cracker

I will be there. That trail is very sweet. I found the big woops that you were talking about. We took that trail untill it ended up in some big field. I will be going out there again this weekend if anyone is up for it.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

redtree511

Think I should be able to go.  Need to be sure we hit the swimming hole again.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

1FasterBlaster

I have to wait till next Saturday.But I'll be bringing a buddy with me on his modded Z-400.

Sleazy_Rider78

Eventually I would like to go up and ride ONF but that weekend isn't good for me.  I will possibly be going up there Labor day weekend.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

cubnfrank

Duroc, I might make it. I finally finished up with that house. I need a few weekends with kids before school. I just put my quad back together. I'll let you know if I can make it
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

duroc825

I'll give ya a call Frank this coming week Frank. I got alot of bush hogging to do this weekend but give me a call if ya wanna bring the little one over to the house to ride out back Sunday evening.

1FasterBlaster

I'm definately going.My buddy with the ltr asked me to go, so I know it's gonna be a haul azz ride.If you have a weak heart...don't bring it.

jujulo700R

Cool. Has anyone come up with a time and place that everyone is going to meet?
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

atvtrailer

Quote from: jujulo700R on August 05, 2006, 09:05:45 PM
Cool. Has anyone come up with a time and place that everyone is going to meet?

well if i go il be parked off 573 where the pavement ends around 9am
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

We always meet at the same place, same time.If your late, you just have to wait for us to come back , or just try to find us.I'm there usually at 8:30.
   Chino

1FasterBlaster

You should modify the post mike , to: Speed Ride in Ocala 8/12/06

1FasterBlaster

I may not be able to go.Just paid some bills and don't think I'll have any cash for gas.It's like $70. bucks just to go riding.That doesn't even include gas for the quad, and food.

duroc825

Guess I should modify it to be "No Weak Wallets" I don't really have the gas money this week to blow on a 2 hour drive either! Guess I'll be ridin around behind my house Chino. I think Frank's coming over Sunday afternoon around 4 or so. Give me a call if ya wanna come up. Downtown St Pete to my house via X-pressway is about 1 hr drive. Guess we'll try the next ride at the big "o".

Im@cracker

Is anyone still going on Saturday? I will be there.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

atvtrailer

il be at the usual spot on 573 where the pavement ends around 9am, hope to see some people out there
05 450r #13B

atvtrailer

hope there are still gonna be some people goin tomarrow, il be out there around 9am, red dodge ram and a black 450r
05 450r #13B

Im@cracker

Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Sorry guys, my funds are really low.Gas prices are killing my Tahoe!!Good thing America is a free country, if it wasn't, I'd start a revolution to fight gas companies...now there's an idea!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com