Ocala 7/29/2006 - Riding with the Boyz

Started by wilburz, July 31, 2006, 05:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

from left to right
wilburzbro,grassman96,backinsaddle,wilburznephew,honda328i

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

honda328i ran into a tree stump i think and bent his steering arm. fixed it in 15 minutes and back to riding dirty!

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

backinsaddle throwing a rooster

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

wilburzbro gettin er done

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

honda328i posing, he actually flew over the handlebars and did a face plant while attempting this extreme stunt! j/k

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

wilburznephew looking mean. I think he smelled his armpits. O0

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

After Honda328i bent his tie rod he was thinking twice about following the Yamaha shod bro.

wilburz

met a real nice family. they rode with us and also pulled out there grill for a cookout on the trail. thanks for the hotdogs!  

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

honda328i doing his best swamprat imitation!

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

thats it. honda328i has some more i think. good times had by all! great friends and family fun! whoo-hoo!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

1FasterBlaster


duroc825

When ya goin again Chino? I'm ready now!

backinsaddle

I had a great time.  Great to meet everyone (some again)...Don, Jim, Jim jr, Dave, Steve...

thanks all for the hospitality. 

the pic of honda328 looking at the cam looks great...too bad it wasn't a bit closer...I have to get a camera one of these days so I can get some pics too next time.

it was real nice of those people to feed us...i think the woman thought her hot dogs made me sick...good thing no one got pics of that   ;D


mikeE36


1FasterBlaster

Not this weekend, but maybe next weekend.

klutchbuster400


Jax_Rdr_01

nice pics, what riding spot in ocala is that?
05 400ex
two brother m-7 pipe
k&n filter
dyno jet kit
WB rev kit
um nerfs
07 King Quad 450

backinsaddle

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 31, 2006, 07:53:29 PM
Sweet pics, That place looks awesome!

When you and your dad are ready to go...i'm getting somewhat familiar with the trails...let me know and we'll go.

Quote from: Jax_Rdr_01 on July 31, 2006, 08:01:43 PM
nice pics, what riding spot in ocala is that?

It's on the north end of the forest near Eureka dam...we were partially in the new trail system day 2 (not pictured), and the trails are similiar there.

We saw some good size bear tracks...turkey...turtle next to the trail...a guy we bumped into on the trail said he ran up on a bear laying next to a puddle in the trail previously...it's always fun riding up there...place to go fast, places to go slow and enjoy the scenery.  Usually I see deer/bear...but none this time.

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

We were up there on sun. aswell, We have a new line of mini racing quads and were testing them up near chillins placed  above eureka and we were at eureka later that day. I think thats the best place to ride in the forest. looks like you all had fun.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

backinsaddle

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on August 01, 2006, 05:57:21 PM
We were up there on sun. aswell, We have a new line of mini racing quads and were testing them up near chillins placed  above eureka and we were at eureka later that day. I think thats the best place to ride in the forest. looks like you all had fun.

Sun we were in Hog Valley, we actually took a trail that took us to the pigpen.  We didn't see anything going on at Chillins, so we kept going.  Is this the Apex you were testing?  if so, how we're they...i'm really thinking about one for my son

Busta Nutt

I saw a bunch of guys at chillins sundat about 2 when we were leaving was that you?

klutchbuster400

Quote from: backinsaddle on July 31, 2006, 08:31:47 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 31, 2006, 07:53:29 PM
Sweet pics, That place looks awesome!

When you and your dad are ready to go...i'm getting somewhat familiar with the trails...let me know and we'll go.

Quote from: Jax_Rdr_01 on July 31, 2006, 08:01:43 PM
nice pics, what riding spot in ocala is that?

It's on the north end of the forest near Eureka dam...we were partially in the new trail system day 2 (not pictured), and the trails are similiar there.

We saw some good size bear tracks...turkey...turtle next to the trail...a guy we bumped into on the trail said he ran up on a bear laying next to a puddle in the trail previously...it's always fun riding up there...place to go fast, places to go slow and enjoy the scenery.  Usually I see deer/bear...but none this time.
Thanks for the invite mark, when my dad is ready I'm ready :D

Chillinthemost

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 01, 2006, 09:02:58 PM
I saw a bunch of guys at chillins sundat about 2 when we were leaving was that you?
It wasnt' me. I hope they mowed the grass for me ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Busta Nutt

didn't think you were there but I could swear that was your  place I saw them at when we were leaving. I was driving pretty fast and I did not see a lawnmower or Guatamalen among them so I doubt any yard work was done.

Honda328i

#26
Here's the rest of the pictures from last weekend.

Under the 316 Bridge

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

This friendly family was well equipped.  Thanks for sharing your BBQ  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Playing in the mud

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Grassman68

That was a really good time thanks to everybody involved.Trail dogs were pretty good to!! ;) ;) ;)

qt314nfla

Looks like fun guys.  I'm not seeing your other nephew in the pictures though.  Where's he at?  More so when's he going again?   >:D

Busta Nutt

He is going to college is J-ville. Since he does not have a quad he out of rides with me but since you have yours back maybe he can ride blizzatch wit you?

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 05, 2006, 04:19:34 PM
He is going to college is J-ville. Since he does not have a quad he out of rides with me but since you have yours back maybe he can ride blizzatch wit you?

I'd be more than happy to help him out w/ a ride on my quad. ;)

Busta Nutt

I'm sure you would you are always willing to help out the younger riders.

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 05, 2006, 04:46:26 PM
I'm sure you would you are always willing to help out the younger riders.

Hey now he's legal darnit, and what's wrong w/ helping out good looking riders?

Busta Nutt

nothing wrong with it he is young and dumb and full of something

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 05, 2006, 08:59:42 PM
nothing wrong with it he is young and dumb and full of something


My guess would be he's full of crap like his uncles.  Seems to be a family thing.   :o  You know I love y'all though.  You're always crackin' me up. 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com