Fire Jumpers On Quads

Started by UncleRico, July 31, 2006, 07:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

This is some video taken by Eric up at Josh Creamers place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE08EC6OrVo&search=quad


Anyone up for a bon fire?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

53yfz450

hahaha that video was great. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

jayman

They look like they are enjoying themselves, I wish I was there!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

SpringHill Riderz

lolz at the voices that sound like munchkins  :D

Fox17


ebtrx450r


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com