HELP!!!!!  READ THIS

Started by girlieblazer, November 23, 2004, 05:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlieblazer

WE NEED TO GET THE NUMBERS UP.  If you want to order a shirt please go to the following link and place your orders.  The deadline is December 1st.  We only have a total of 50 shirts on order, with 5 orders paid for.  The print shop quoted us on 75-100 shirts, if we don't get more orders the price from the print shop may go up.  

WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE THAT WANTED ONE??????

We have 1960 members on this site, where is everyone?  Why aren't more members ordering the shirts.   I can go into a few other forums and see several members mentioning they wanted them, but those people haven't even placed an order yet. The deadline is getting closer.  Please help!!!

All proceeds will go to the site, but the way it looks now there isn't going to be much to give.   HELP>


http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=opendiscussion;action=display;num=1100623391
Polaris Razor

ucfneed2ride

yes, there are a lot of people on this site but not everyone is going to this ride...i know most people on this site are probably lookin for an atvflorida shirt without the rodman dam. Just my .02  :)
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

girlieblazer

Yeah thats true a lot of people probably are looking for shirts that don't say rodman group ride.  
Polaris Razor

jjamesbar

QuoteYeah thats true a lot of people probably are looking for shirts that don't say rodman group ride.  

thats a good point girlie. what would the per shirt price be on 50 shirts or would they do a small run like that? with 130+ riders down i think the response is actually good. around 40% is good. you would get a few more if you left off the group ride thing.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

big-daddy

#4
 I am in for 3 if it didnt say ride group.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

girlieblazer

If people are wanting the same shirt but to leave off the Rodman Dam Group Ride I can get those done too.  Just let me know you only want the design and ATVFLORIDA.com.  I don't see why the print shop couldn't do that.  Just a half and half order.  

So if you want the shirt and want to leave that part off place your order but include this information and I will get it done for you.
Polaris Razor

girlieblazer

Quotethats a good point girlie. what would the per shirt price be on 50 shirts or would they do a small run like that? with 130+ riders down i think the response is actually good. around 40% is good. you would get a few more if you left off the group ride thing.

jeff


I am going to have to ask them if they will do a small run like this, I don't see why they wouldn't.  the price might just go up a few dollars per shirt, but I will check into it and see.  

Polaris Razor

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com