Need muffler advice

Started by backinsaddle, August 06, 2006, 10:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

anyone know how to rig one to a 3 year old?  my wife/kids are back from vacation, and the shrill scream running up and down the hall violates sound laws ;D

Chevy1500z71

lol, i think this 1 belongs in the jokes section

backinsaddle

uh, who said i was joking   ::)

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Busta Nutt


qt314nfla

now that's just funny!  i always say flush 'em before they get too big.....JUST KIDDING!  i'm not trying to bash the kids no need to reply screaming at me.  just jokes.

invest in a good set of shooting ear protection.  should sound like they are whispering after that.... however if you get cop calls from the neighbors i'd have to agree w/ wilburz and use duct tape.

backinsaddle

Quote from: QT314 on August 06, 2006, 11:54:42 AM
i always say flush 'em before they get too big.....JUST KIDDING!  i'm not trying to bash the kids no need to reply screaming at me.  just jokes.

I'm more of the entrepreneur...try selling them instead :D

Busta Nutt

I tried dropping mine off at the fire station once cause I heard it was free but it is only for newborns.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com