bartow is racing sat night anyone going to this

Started by tony pitts, July 24, 2006, 06:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony pitts

anybody racing bartow sat night. I would hate to drive that far and no one show up to race. please let me knw how many are planning to attend.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

trx#9

There's a points night for the quads at dade city that night. Probably won't be that many quads at bartow then. I need to ride some where's though, haven't ridden since I got hurt in the beginning of june. :'(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

We are hoping to have both quads there if we can get them back together. The rest of the parts are supposed to be in tomorrow so we should be fine. I was hoping to have a good turnout. TRX#9, It would be nice if you could make it to lead the boys around the track. I am fairly sure there will be a few there.

trx#9

Quote from: TBR on July 24, 2006, 08:34:43 PM
We are hoping to have both quads there if we can get them back together. The rest of the parts are supposed to be in tomorrow so we should be fine. I was hoping to have a good turnout. TRX#9, It would be nice if you could make it to lead the boys around the track. I am fairly sure there will be a few there.
They might be leading me around the track now! :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

tony pitts

if you would let me know where yall are racing. we're from jacksonville  dont want to drive that far if no quads turnout
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR

I really don't know, there hasn't been very many there lately but we are trying to get some together for Sat nite. PM me later in the week and I will try to get a head count. It would be nice if you could make it. How many are with you? I understand that your drive is a long one.

tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

If you race, do you have to be a track member? Also, how much riding do you get? 2 practices and 2 motos? What classes are there? A,B,C only?

tony pitts

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 24, 2006, 10:35:33 PM
If you race, do you have to be a track member? Also, how much riding do you get? 2 practices and 2 motos? What classes are there? A,B,C only?
I have never been to this track. I am gonna make some phone calls tomorrow. and I will post some more tomorrow night.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

53yfz450

there is a womens class. ;)  and you get 1 practice and 2 motos.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

and you have to have a membership. they have a day membership for like $10 i think.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RTR_380/450R

I raced there with Lyndon Sat. before last.  There were 3 of us at that time.  I plan on racing there alot more though and having more quads.  There are 2 of us, the 2 Thacker brothers, and about 4 others that are going to race there alot more often.  I ran open class with Lyndon last time because there were only 3 of us.  But I would probably run either B or C class if more experienced riders showed up.  But they will run us all together if it is a short turnout which still leads to some good racing!  That was my first ever MX race, even though Ive raced alot of TT and FT in my lifetime, but I can still give the fast guys a run for their money for about 2 laps. So, even if they run us all together, it should still be fun even for the fast guys.  What Im trying to say is, even if there are only a few in each class, its still worth your effort to show up!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

tony pitts

bartow it is. hope some quad riders show up. so we can have some fun.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

Well I messed up on ordering parts but I called Mark Baldwin and he is next daying them to me so we should still get both quads back together. We are planning on being there Sat nite with both quads. Sure hope it's the 50% of going that wins out Erik. I will post Sat by noon if we will not be able to make it . It will be nice to meet your group Tony. See ya at the races.
Dale

trx#9

Hey Dale, what classes do they offer there. I heard they have a open money is that true. I don't want to race alone, that sucks. What goodies are you getting from baldwin or is that a secret :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

Erik, they run Quad C, Quad B, and Quad Open. They will run a money class if anyone wants to run it. The boys usually run the open class.
No secret goodies just putting new bearings and parts in the trannies and freshening everything up.

tony pitts

we will be there sat. I will have to check and see if we can practice saturday .
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

RTR_380/450R

DANG IT!  I WANNA GO NOW! Gotta work, catch you boys next time!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

450r91

Now if I go up there and race are they actually going to use the whole track or just the backside cause its boring as hell now, Just wanted to know if it was worth my time coming out there just to race the backside.

TBR

They do not run the intermediate track anymore but it will be worth your time to come on out. See you Sat nite

01ZX12R

I guess I can come out and play with the fellas (TBR) at Bartow. Hopefully the rain will hold out.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

trx#9

Quote from: 01ZX12R on July 28, 2006, 11:25:34 PM
I guess I can come out and play with the fellas (TBR) at Bartow. Hopefully the rain will hold out.
The weather forcast isn't good. :-\
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

Congradulations to Wayne for winning his class. Man you are really getting better and always good to see you. We are glad you came out.
Also congradulations to Jesse (#55) good race, you will do just fine this year.
We felt real lucky to just make it there. We worked on the quads until 4:30, but had a really great time so it was all worth it. There was probably 11 or 12 quads there.
Maybe we can get some more quads coming next week.

01ZX12R

Thanks Dale, The brothers done great tonight, Jesse kinda gave them a run for there money at first but it looks like he did not have the energy to finish as strong as he started. It sucks that Brandon stalled going into the corner, all he had was 2 more turns and he would have had Jesse. Man I thought I had lost the race in the second moto when my kill switch come loose, just had to stay calm and take back the 2 positions that I had lost. Had a great time out there tonight. And as always it was great to see everyone.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

tony pitts

#27
we enjoyed racing bartow with everyone. TBR nice to meet you and your sons. them 2 boy's make you proud I am sure. it was nice to finally race where jessy really had to work too stay up with you're two sons hope we can race together more often. because it will only make the boys faster chasing each other around the track.theresa has some great video of the races. we will post some if you like later this week.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR

 Hey thanks  Wayne and Tony, we would love to see the video. I have been trying to figure out how to get my video on but not having much luck. I am a little, no alot, computer challenged.



01ZX12R

Thanx brother, cant wait till we can get together again and go ride. Starting to get the feel for the jumping thing. Just takes a little seat time and pratice. Been watching the Thacker brother and learning a thing or two.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com