Holeylands Today ( New little jump ) Me and DZ350

Started by RAD 450r, July 24, 2006, 02:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAD 450r

Went out to holeylads today, sure was wet and muddy but as always made the best of it and had alot fun. Got some pics of a new little jump that we didnt realize till today.......Heres DZ350 tearin it up

[attachment deleted by admin]
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

A new helmet is on his list of things to get next  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

Sooo easy to clear

[attachment deleted by admin]
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

#8
Now that was a hard landing  ???

[attachment deleted by admin]
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

Now lets really ride...Thats it

[attachment deleted by admin]
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

FIVE-O

Nice!  I was going to head out there today, but I changed plans thinking it would rain all day again  :-\. Were there a lot of folks out there?
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

DZ 350

ya it was fun but the jump was to small so i was trying not to clear it so it will be a hard landing :-\ but i need to get a new helmet
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

RAD 450r

#12
Quote from: FIVE-O on July 24, 2006, 02:26:24 AM
Nice!  I was going to head out there today, but I changed plans thinking it would rain all day again  :-\. Were there a lot of folks out there?

Yeah same here but I woke up this morning and there wasnt a cloud in the sky, so we went....Eh it was moderate not too much but still busy






Quote from: DZ 350 on July 24, 2006, 02:27:12 AM
ya it was fun but the jump was to small so i was trying not to clear it so it will be a hard landing :-\ but i need to get a new helmet

OOOK lol ;) ;) ;) ::)    That doesnt make any sense lol
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

Sweet pics, I'm pretty sure i know where that lil jump is, I saw a familair mud burm in the background so i think i have seen it before.
Great pics!

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RAD 700r on July 24, 2006, 04:07:22 AM
Thanks, yeah its on the northeast corner
By the lake?
where the small hills are?

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

MachineDog

Looks like you guys had fun, next time we go I want to have a GPS with us so we can do some good trail riding on the south side.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MachineDog on July 24, 2006, 05:13:27 PM
Looks like you guys had fun, next time we go I want to have a GPS with us so we can do some good trail riding on the south side.
You dont need a gps, use the sun ;)

rednipj

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 24, 2006, 08:25:13 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on July 24, 2006, 05:13:27 PM
Looks like you guys had fun, next time we go I want to have a GPS with us so we can do some good trail riding on the south side.
You dont need a gps, use the sun ;)

I tried that, drove away from the sun for half the day then drove toward the sun the 2nd half, never did see my truck again. ???

RAD 450r

Yeah by the lake but on the east side, closer to us 27


I use the powerlines as my bearings, you could see those things for miiiles, Never fails me
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

MachineDog

Is there anywhere else to really ride at besides the trails on the north and southside of the bridge, anything farther west?
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

RAD 450r

Ohh yeah, just gotta look for openings and be adventorous, but be smart
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

MachineDog

Yea, as far as the south trails we've gone out as far as the big white house and we go through the water on the north side. Just kinda getting boring only doing that every time we go.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

bftclub

yeah,sport bikes love the levee,can't go anywhere else..atleast your wearing a helmet ,not like the other people that love jumping the levee with no shoes,shirt or helmet and leave on a back board..................

klutchbuster400

Quote from: bftclub on July 26, 2006, 10:19:09 PM
yeah,sport bikes love the levee,can't go anywhere else..atleast your wearing a helmet ,not like the other people that love jumping the levee with no shoes,shirt or helmet and leave on a back board..................
Yeah, When i went their was a bunch of 450's dragging up and down the levy, and then zooming by the parking lot, whats with that? I do all my speed riding in the trails. I dont see why you would drive 45 minutes just to go fast up and down the levy...

RAD 450r

Quote from: bftclub on July 26, 2006, 10:19:09 PM
yeah,sport bikes love the levee,can't go anywhere else..atleast your wearing a helmet ,not like the other people that love jumping the levee with no shoes,shirt or helmet and leave on a back board..................


Ehh I dont even like jumping that thing that much anyways.  Its not even a levy nor near anyone or anything. I was only there at the jump for maybe 15 minutes.  I wouldnt want to bring the camrea where I rode most of the time.  I didnt see much ute quads where I went, yeah i got stuck a couple times and maybe in a foot of water most of the time but we maybe went 2 miles south of the levy.  I like holeylands beacause of the trail riding and challenging myself to keep going farther without getting stuck, Which i usually do but thats a diff story, Its fun.  I wear full gear b/c its safe, I was like the only one out there with full gear that day
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L