Valdosta Flat Track Racing August 19

Started by HillKiller, July 24, 2006, 01:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott270r

Quote from: UncleRico on August 25, 2006, 01:15:50 AM
I don't know anything about Flat Track Racing, but it seems that you guys prefer the 250's over the 450's based on your posts...why is this?

What's the advantage or am I mispercieving your posts?


They are both good bikes. The advantage is 18 years of testing on my 250R, verses only 3 months on the 450R. Powerwise the 330 is faster, but the 450 hooks better. For a beginner, I would think you would like the 450's better, because the 250R is more difficult to ride, but at this point has a slightly higher ultimate performance ceiling.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

Quote from: Scott270r on September 14, 2006, 01:45:39 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 25, 2006, 01:15:50 AM
I don't know anything about Flat Track Racing, but it seems that you guys prefer the 250's over the 450's based on your posts...why is this?

What's the advantage or am I mispercieving your posts?


They are both good bikes. The advantage is 18 years of testing on my 250R, verses only 3 months on the 450R. Powerwise the 330 is faster, but the 450 hooks better. For a beginner, I would think you would like the 450's better, because the 250R is more difficult to ride, but at this point has a slightly higher ultimate performance ceiling.


what he is tryin to say is if you are a good rider then a 250R is faster!! if you have a strong R motor and you are a good rider you will NEVER get beat my a 4 poke!!  ;D  they are lighter and faster than ANY 4 banger......
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

yeah well what if the rider of the 250r is in the 250lb club!  isnt so light weight then... ;)
I know i know... im on a diet.... :S
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

550superquad

my motto is  thin might be in but FAT'S where it's at !!!!  :P
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Quad32x

You gots that right ! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bmd11

Quote from: Quad32x on September 14, 2006, 05:09:56 PM
You gots that right ! ;)

That's a great sticker - - whoever made that up is PURE GENIUS!!! 8) 8) 8)
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 14, 2006, 05:02:39 PM
yeah well what if the rider of the 250r is in the 250lb club!  isnt so light weight then... ;)
I know i know... im on a diet.... :S

it would still be light than a 450r with a rider in the 250lb club....... anyway you look at it an R is still 50lbs lighter!! !!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

The 450R is a really sweet bike though. With enough time, I just might be putting a 4 stroke in the winner's circle before too long... ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

Quote from: Scott270r on September 14, 2006, 07:53:17 PM
The 450R is a really sweet bike though. With enough time, I just might be putting a 4 stroke in the winner's circle before too long... ;)


blah,blah,blah,blah!! !! !! !!  :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 24, 2006, 05:55:01 PM
What TV people are going to be there?
Should I get my hair done and a new blouse?

Hoosier- I've only got the YFZ450 because a punk kid needed the $$$, and it was CHEAP (and brand new). I really want an old Suzuki 250 like Scott rides. I had one of those many moons ago, and loved it. I found A '92 in Mississippi that I'm trying to buy without my wife finding out. LOL.   

Hey Brady,

So did you get it? Or did the wifey find out? Those are sweet bikes, I hope to see Thomas on that one I was on racing against you guys in the intermediate class soon.....(Hint Hint Thomas)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

fastrnrik

No, the guy kinda jerked me around. I'm not driving all that way to play games. The search for a Suzuki LT250R continues....
Preferably a later model one.

Quad32x

Quote from: Scott270r on September 14, 2006, 07:53:17 PM
The 450R is a really sweet bike though. With enough time, I just might be putting a 4 stroke in the winner's circle before too long... ;)
Yea man Im with ya ! 4-pokes rule ! :Dead.gif Oh wait , .........sorry man , I was wrong. Must of been the weed................. Hee Hee. 8)


[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

puff,Puff,Pass Man!
I'm suppost to Smoke Not My quad  ;) :P
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Scott270r

Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 02:30:20 AM
Quote from: Scott270r on September 14, 2006, 07:53:17 PM
The 450R is a really sweet bike though. With enough time, I just might be putting a 4 stroke in the winner's circle before too long... ;)
Yea man Im with ya ! 4-pokes rule ! :Dead.gif Oh wait , .........sorry man , I was wrong. Must of been the weed................. Hee Hee. 8)


Tim that's just cold man!!.......I still really like the 450, but my best chance at winning right now is Old Yeller..... ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: Scott270r on September 15, 2006, 03:25:04 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 02:30:20 AM
Quote from: Scott270r on September 14, 2006, 07:53:17 PM
The 450R is a really sweet bike though. With enough time, I just might be putting a 4 stroke in the winner's circle before too long... ;)
Yea man Im with ya ! 4-pokes rule ! :Dead.gif Oh wait , .........sorry man , I was wrong. Must of been the weed................. Hee Hee. 8)


Tim that's just cold man!!.......I still really like the 450, but my best chance at winning right now is Old Yeller..... ;)
Just messin , BUT , your right about one thing. You CAN win on Old Yeller ! ;) Just dont forget about that OTHER 250 from GA. From what I hear that man is ready to BRING IT !!!!!!!!!! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Scott270r

Tim, Oh I know, I look for Derek to have a breakout night. His engine is a bump quicker than mine, but I am not rolling over and playing dead for anybody. He'll have to beat me and if so, he is my boy, I'll be proud either way.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: bmd11 on September 14, 2006, 05:11:43 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 14, 2006, 05:09:56 PM
You gots that right ! ;)

That's a great sticker - - whoever made that up is PURE GENIUS!!! 8) 8) 8)
Did I forget to say that Keith IS the man ? ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bmd11

Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 05:00:26 AM
Quote from: bmd11 on September 14, 2006, 05:11:43 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 14, 2006, 05:09:56 PM
You gots that right ! ;)

That's a great sticker - - whoever made that up is PURE GENIUS!!! 8) 8) 8)
Did I forget to say that Keith IS the man ? ;)

Thanks, but I am just a squirrel in your world!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

550superquad

Quote from: bmd11 on September 15, 2006, 09:30:41 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 05:00:26 AM
Quote from: bmd11 on September 14, 2006, 05:11:43 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 14, 2006, 05:09:56 PM
You gots that right ! ;)

That's a great sticker - - whoever made that up is PURE GENIUS!!! 8) 8) 8)
Did I forget to say that Keith IS the man ? ;)

Thanks, but I am just a squirrel in your world!
every squirrel likes to get tim's nut  :o
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bmd11

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Quad32x

Dang Keith ! Where did you get that pic of Steve ? 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bmd11

I just googled "big fat slow@$$ quad racing homo" and that's what popped up... IDK
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

550superquad

Quote from: bmd11 on September 16, 2006, 05:01:24 PM
I just googled "big fat slow@$$ quad racing homo" and that's what popped up... IDK
you fagggs don't don't even have a quad that runs  >:( so till then  STFU !! ;)
now go blow your dogs  :o
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat