Whats your hauler?

Started by RAD 450r, July 23, 2006, 03:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Quad FaJa


koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

rednipj

This is the hauler I want.

[attachment deleted by admin]

cheropride

Short Trip



[attachment deleted by admin]
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Long Trip


[attachment deleted by admin]
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

And one custom trailer - lol


[attachment deleted by admin]
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Quote from: rednipj on July 31, 2006, 11:50:30 AM
This is the hauler I want.

I want that too, those trucks are awesome, but I would have re-fi the house and then some - lol  But that is one cool truck....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

MachineDog

The F-650s are nice! Gotta have a CDL to drive them I think, but they start around 80 grand if I remember correctly.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

SpringHill Riderz


rednipj

for those with larger families,

[attachment deleted by admin]

SpringHill Riderz

Quote from: rednipj on August 01, 2006, 08:49:08 PM
for those with larger families,

Something that big would actually be intimidating to drive...

Exmx54

#62
I NEED A DUALLY!!!



MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Exmx54

Sweet truck machine dog, you live near Wellington? I think I've seen it around! Let me know if you need any parts for it (aftermarket) my buddy that is here local will hook you up.

MachineDog

#65
We live in the acreage of loxahatchee, so far I've seen only one other Fx4 King Ranch F-250 around here but it has the 18" king ranch wheels with the street tires. We got ours with the 20" wheels and off-road tires from the Fx4 package so it's got some mean looking tires for stock and being able to tow fricking huge amounts of weight. :D

And also, I heard you shouldn't put aftermarket parts on the 6.0 because you can break the turbo somehow. :S Our's runs at 20psi right off 1500 rpm and just stays there, but if you've got anything you'd recommend for a good price that can help with fuel economy that would be great. We get around 15-16 highway and 13-14 around town depending how hard my pop mashes his foot into the pedal. lol
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Joedirt

I use a 92 Geo Metro and I pull a 16 foot carhauler with 4 Quads on it and camping gear.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

backwoods boy

04 crew cab f250 fx4
90 bronco 4x4 302 4 sale $2800
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

FORD4X4GIRL

My new to me Excursion

[attachment deleted by admin]
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Tomfqno

Our 03 F-250 7.3 diesel Fx4 pullin r 30foot deckover with my dads 83 ford on 38 ground hawgs and me and my brother's beartracker and bruin.
Tom

klutchbuster400

Quote from: koh0001 on July 30, 2006, 12:07:22 AM

I've seen that rebel flag 250r at seminole before!
and if its not that one then someone copied it Identically!

rubicon500kid

well i just got my new one  other one died

its very fast  i hook up my 6x12 to the back  it also takes a dump when ppl get to close


[attachment deleted by admin]
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

Quote from: trx450kid on August 24, 2006, 02:12:23 AM
well i just got my new one  other one died

its very fast  i hook up my 6x12 to the back  it also takes a dump when ppl get to close

Dude that is awesome! No gas to worry abotu or anything

Fox17

there is some gas but not the kind ur thinkin bout.

rubicon500kid

yea i know i love it all the girls like it untill the exhaust smells it up
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a