Where are you riding Sat. the 22nd?

Started by Honda328i, July 19, 2006, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

Wondering if someone is doing a small group ride this Saturday??  I'm looking for a fix.  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Not this weekend, but I think a group of us are going next weekend.

dreth

i will be riding my lawnmower, paint brush, chainsaw, weed eater, pressure washer, blower and i will top that off by riding my couch at the end of the day ::) yall have fun ;)

atvtrailer

well, i was thinkin of possibly goin out to ocala saturday if hardrock dont kill me friday, but i wont kno til i get home from hardrock... but i wont be gettin home til around 11pm so there is probly only a 30-40% chance il go riding saturday
05 450r #13B

T2

I will be at DurhamTown Plantation Next weekend cait wait the trip is way overdue.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Tripyn


1FasterBlaster

Have fun Tony!! Take some pics for us. The wife wants to take me somewhere next weekend for my B-Day, so it looks like I won't make the ride !!Sorry guys.

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com